DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I added another time to this one for an hour earlier, assuming that it looks like it's going to be an Aussie game.

Note: Based on all the info I have so far, this scenario is going to run on subtier 4-5 (not all are on calendar at the moment). If you do not have a character in the 4-5 range, you can play a PREGEN/4.

This game is running tomorrow AM on sub-tier 4-5 and there is room for 2 more.

US Time Zones:
    Game starts at 4:00AM Pacific, 7:00AM Eastern on Friday

GMT+10 Time Zone:
    Game starts at 9:00PM Saturday

If you want to play, please sign up on the calendar and post your character info.

It looks like we have a no-show for our game. If anyone wants to join, we are on teamspeak and ready to go. Bring a 4-5 or you can play a pregen/4.

Thanks for getting up early HG and offering a game at fairly Australian friendly time.
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

No worries - we can reschedule - we got the double-whammy. 1 person sick and 1 no-show. :/

xazil - let me know a time when we can reschedule after the flu passes.

Congrats to xazil, Vox, Axit and Eldon this morning for success on Goblinblood Dead (4-5)...and especially to Vox & Axit for playing in the upper sub-tier! Take that, BBEG! (seriously wolf-bitten legs) I'll have your chronicles to you soon.

Thread Information