STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Running a Custom gametype need 4 more.

Im running a game that will be a mix of Kingmaker, 5e, and a PC game called Dominions.

The Gist of It

This will be a 10 man free for all with diplomacy allowed. Each person will rule their own kingdom on a large map.

Each character is a Pretender God fighting for the right to become the new god after the old one has left. They can do so by claiming 4 out of the 7 Thrones of Ascension scattered throughout the world.

Each session will be one on one with myself, the DM, in a turn based fashion. (Player one will play his turn then player 2 will be notified he is next and so on) It may be up to 2 weeks between turns for players. At the start multiple turns will be played at once for each session.

I am in -5 EST timezone so if you wish to join you will need to have time slots open between 4pm EST - midnight EST, Each turn may be 1 or 2 hours or even less as the game goes on. your turn can be on any day u wish at anytime at which im available.

During your turn you will manage your kingdom and 5e role-playing, such as missions given by some of your population or discoveries from exploring. ie. having to deal with a wyvern attacking your people or a small dungeon.

Teamspeak will be used for gameplay, mic is required.

I do not have the ultimate version of fantasy ground u will need your own standard copy to connect to me.
    Last edited by Scuro; June 7th, 2015 at 04:02.

Elaborating a bit more after i was asked to :P

The armies themselves when interacting with other kingdoms or clearing out a region with monsters is done with the kingdoms combat system which does not interact with your character, But the example I gave about the wyvern or dungeon use your character , each player will be playing as a nation and making a 5e character. The missions and quests you go on can be difficult and since your by yourself you have a higher chance of death, but dieing will not be permanent since you are a fledgling god in a sense. Characters will start at lvl 3.

They're several mechanics that go hand and hand in this, for instance I would not be surprised if a player based his nation around having a very high value economy not just to generate gold but to get powerful magic items produced to help him/her in quests.
    Last edited by Scuro; June 7th, 2015 at 03:36.

Blog Entries
    I have some interest in this...

gimme a day and time that we can meet in the FG team speak and i can explain more

This does sound very interesting. But i'm only a novice and it may be a little complex for a newcomer.

Blog Entries
    Scuro - Goltron and I are on the other side of the planet to you. Im sure we can work out some times with a little flexibility.
    Early evening for you is probably just before or just after work starts for us and our late evenings are your very early mornings.

im sure we can come up with a time. ive been asked to meet up with a couple people from private messages so i will be in the FG teamspeak tommorrow (monday) after 4pm est , ill prolly be hanging in there till i go to bed so feel free to drop in. If you 2 and the 2 that pmed me all sign up that would be the 4 i needed to start

Splendid!

Blog Entries
    Scuro - Ill mke contact in the next day or so.

Unfortunately or fortunately for me.. yesterday i got a call and im getting a new job in a month or so , so to start this now would be kinda silly since i wont be able to continue it. sry guys no idea this was coming.

Thread Information