FG Spreadshirt Swag

Latest CoC update broke my damage dices.

After the latest update of FG, today, all damage dice have stopped working. All damage dice-rolls integrated in the sheets read as zero. Anybody else experience this?

This appears to be an issues with the base CoreRPG ruleset (CoC layers on top of this). A few people have reported custom die rolling not working too - giving the same 0 result. Hopefully the devs will get on it soon. Thanks for raising the issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Not sure what it's worth, but the custom dice extension you gave me to play with works fine with the new version of FG. Whatever CoreRPG did, it's not affecting that code.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Blog Entries
    MoreCore funky dice still work too.

Aha. I spotted the error here, switch the "1D3" of damage on per example the fist on the charsheet to "1d3" lowercase and it works again. It seems to have gone allergic to uppercase Dice-codes.

- Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Ah, was, as noob I am, ignorant of cutsom dice extensions. That is good to know til a later time.

Thank you Oberoten for the quick and easy fix. May the Old Gods never fail you.

Quote Originally Posted by Din_Jävel View Post
    Ah, was, as noob I am, ignorant of cutsom dice extensions. That is good to know til a later time.

Thank you Oberoten for the quick and easy fix. May the Old Gods never fail you.
    Lycka till. Iä Iä Cthulhu Fth'agn! Blev lite fundersam över buggen först.

- Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Thread Information