5E Character Create Playlist

Feature Request: Full Spell List

I know there is a feature request thread somewhere, I just couldn't find it in a couple minutes of searching. Maybe someone would be so kind as to redirect me (or even move the thread) to the appropriate thread.

Anyway - The request.

At times I need to get to a spell description quickly. When a player is interpreting a rule incorrectly; When a monster description lists spells or spell-like effects or abilities; etc. And I pull up the PHB entry, click spells and then have to think "which class is this under?"

Once I pick the correct class (sometimes two or three tries), I can just start typing the name of the spell and BAM.

Every single game session I wish there was an "All Spells" option instead of only class-specific breakdowns. That way, as the GM, when I need data quickly I don't have to be slowed down by something so trivial.

I use this exact feature with the NPC lists. I'm glad for the various breakdowns, but there is still an alphabetical list of everything that I can search quickly (really wanted rot grub last night... I was distressed that it was missing).

Please, oh please, add an "All Spells - Alphabetical" list option.

Thanks for all your wonderful effort. I'm particularly digging the auto CR and EXP calculations. Couple that with EXP daily allowances/quotas and it's really easy to start creating encounters that fit.

Now if there was just an easy way to take party gear and additional members into account for balancing. I find the most difficult thing I have is finding a way to actually provide a sense of danger to the party. They handle everything with relative ease.

Don't get me started on bards... Is it possible to both love and hate bards at the same time?

Wedgie
    Wedge
    -----
    Ultimate license holder
    Running a D&D 5e homegrown campaign and a Forgotten Realms campaign.

It's already been done. If you haven't already update your client. When you look at the spells in the PHB (deluxe) you'll find at the very top an (index) option. This gives you the list of spells in alphabetical order.

I must have missed it last night. Being so used to having to think about what class the spell is part of made me not even look at the actual list.

Thanks!
    Wedge
    -----
    Ultimate license holder
    Running a D&D 5e homegrown campaign and a Forgotten Realms campaign.

I think the update only rolled out this morning so it may not have been there last night. Although it probably depends on your time zone

Blog Entries
    have the player drag the link to the chat window so you can click it from there.

Thread Information