Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Blog Entries
    I must have confused it with the NPC functionality. Hrm. That makes the map modules a little less cool.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    I must have confused it with the NPC functionality. Hrm. That makes the map modules a little less cool.
    They're designed to be opened when you want to use a map in your session - random encounter etc.. If you want to move the image reference/link from the module tab to another tab within your campaign as a more permanent link you absolutely can. You can rename it etc. within the campaign and use it as you will. Mou just can't copy the whole image from the module into your campaign.

I don't know what level of "cool" you were expecting, but that's still pretty cool in my book.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    They're designed to be opened when you want to use a map in your session - random encounter etc.. If you want to move the image reference/link from the module tab to another tab within your campaign as a more permanent link you absolutely can. You can rename it etc. within the campaign and use it as you will. Mou just can't copy the whole image from the module into your campaign.

I don't know what level of "cool" you were expecting, but that's still pretty cool in my book.
    I think the level of cool is always at "11" when the "Tren" is involved ...

nice, ive bought some maps, but man finding random maps for random encounters, the more the better haha!

Google is your friend.

true, but it gets hard to compile and load them all, guess i should make some modules to package them up

Quote Originally Posted by Fionavar View Post
    Are these Maps still available?
    Yep. Attached in post #2.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Yep. Attached in post #2.
    Thanks - seems I had the "Mobile" Skin enabled on the forum and thus
    could not see the link!

As way of follow-up Trenloe - do you know of any community map of a tavern?

Thread Information