STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

Thread: Release v3.1.0

Regarding this change "[5E] Combat subsection of CT entries no longer auto open when an NPC becomes active combatant."

I liked it the way it was before where the CT entry auto opens when an NPC becomes active combatant. Is there an option to turn this back on? If not, could this be added as a toggle in the options?

Sincerely,

The Lazy DM

PS Love what you did with the spells and innate spells on the NPC sheet and the CT!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Timezone: UTC -6

DM: 1e Ruins of Adventure, Curse of the Azure Bonds
    DM: 5e Descent into Avernus
    D&D 1e to 5e adventures converted: Keep on the Borderlands, White Plume Mountain, Tomb of Horrors, Against the Giants, Descent into the Depths of the Earth, Shrine of the Kuo-Toa, Vault of the Drow, Queen of the Demon Web Pits
    Transitioning from D&D to DCC

May your dice rolls be ever in your favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    [5E/4E/PFRPG/3.5E] Built-in conditions buttons added to campaign effects window.
    Thank you. However, every time I click in one of those buttons while using the 4e ruleset, it opens an error screen saying

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_effect.lua"]:219: attempt to concatenate field 'sExpire' (a nil value)

This happens when I'm out of combat (no "arrow" in the CT), when I'm in combat, when the active character on the CT have nothing targetted, and when they do have a target.

Also noticed that we can use different values for the Marked condition on 4e, something I've been asking for years. Get another thank you from me.

Did you make sure that an extension isn't throwing the error?

Just recreated issue. We're going to hotfix this issue (along with a couple others) within the next few days.

Cheers,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Patch Notes Version 3.1.0
    [5E] Added numerical support for RESIST and VULN effects.
    [5E] Spells can be dragged between character sheets to copy spells with action rolls already configured.
    [5E] Added ritual field to spell records.
    + many others....
    These are great! Thank you.
    FGU Ultimate License/FGC Standard
    Timezone: Australian EST (UTC +10)
    Systems: Prefer DnD 5e as GM or player.
    FKA Chezcaliente

After jumping back in and doing a small mod, to suit my groups current game- albiet potentially as a refresher to do a full blown ruleset, I have to give you all props on the CoreRPG implementation. It took me a bit of sifting to get the gist of it, but let me say well done! I'm also happy to see you've got the WotC D&D stuff official. Might jump in and run some 5e for my group (strictly online) at some point and am very happy to have it available.

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Did you make sure that an extension isn't throwing the error?
    The only extension I'm using is the Fantasy Language Chat (That doesn't mess with the CT). Let me check if turning it out changes anything.

Nope, same error. On all effects. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelung View Post
    The only extension I'm using is the Fantasy Language Chat (That doesn't mess with the CT). Let me check if turning it out changes anything
    M_W recreated this (mentioned above) and it's slated for a fix in 3.1.1 - info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post215427
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I know I am late to the party, but I like the new 5E theme. It is in the same feel as the FG classic themes!

/H

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

Thread Information