Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Thread: Release v3.1.0

Gwaihir Scout
    Last night I was getting null value errors when trying to drag items from the PFRPG Advanced Rules module into the campaign item list. I haven't checked extensions yet.
    Definitely check your extensions (i.e. turn all off, then add back in). If not extension issue, please let me know if still seeing and how to recreate. If it is extension issue, please contact the extension creator.

ChimpMasaki
    /die 1d1040

The result is always "0". Before it would grant me a randomly generated result.
    Let me look into this.

Baron28
    Will the innate spelling casting in v3.1.0 of FG work as intended with a Monster Manual created in Par5e or only the Monster Packs?
    It's a completely separate data list for the monster entries in the ruleset. It may not be available in Par5E, but I haven't used that tool.

Regards,
    JPG

So is Smite Works completely scrapping compatibility?

Quote Originally Posted by Player's FG Launcher
    The host is running an incompatible program version. Update and try again.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Gwaihir Scout

Definitely check your extensions (i.e. turn all off, then add back in). If not extension issue, please let me know if still seeing and how to recreate. If it is extension issue, please contact the extension creator.
    It is not caused by the extensions. Dropping items from any module into the Item list gives this error: "Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_item.lua"]:222: attempt to index a nil value"
    Dropping the items onto a parcel or a character's inventory still works.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Gwaihir Scout

ChimpMasaki

Let me look into this.

Baron28

It's a completely separate data list for the monster entries in the ruleset. It may not be available in Par5E, but I haven't used that tool.

Regards,
    JPG
    Tested my Par5e Monster Manual and currently it is not compatible. This is due to the additional categories for setting up spells, and innate spells. I'm sure the Par5e guys are making adjustments so they can add this data to the monster text file that gets parsed by that tool.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Timezone: UTC -6

DM: 1e Ruins of Adventure, Curse of the Azure Bonds
    DM: 5e Descent into Avernus
    D&D 1e to 5e adventures converted: Keep on the Borderlands, White Plume Mountain, Tomb of Horrors, Against the Giants, Descent into the Depths of the Earth, Shrine of the Kuo-Toa, Vault of the Drow, Queen of the Demon Web Pits
    Transitioning from D&D to DCC

May your dice rolls be ever in your favor.

Used the new update on tonight's game for 5E

- seeing the same issue with parsed NPCs giving a script error

-crashed twice when accessing a map...

- seeing some odd distance calculations on the map when I have the tokens locked down. It almost seems like it is counting the second diagonal move as 10 ft (assuming 5 ft squares) like the earlier versions - can't seem to find a switch to make this work like basic 5E - i.e. every square is 5 ft of movement regardless of diagonals. Anyone else seeing this?

-if I attempt to drag and drop a spell into the innate spell area on the NPC sheet it ends up in the spell area instead - is this the intended effect?

other than that works pretty well, though I do wish the NPC spells had the ability to be collapsed by spell level, makes for a long long list otherwise.

lawrence
    Pig Dead. Soldier On.
    Ultimate License
    D&D 5E

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lbealsjr View Post
    - seeing some odd distance calculations on the map when I have the tokens locked down. It almost seems like it is counting the second diagonal move as 10 ft (assuming 5 ft squares) like the earlier versions - can't seem to find a switch to make this work like basic 5E - i.e. every square is 5 ft of movement regardless of diagonals. Anyone else seeing this?
    lawrence
    I think the pointers ignore squares and directions and measure distance to nearest 5'....? Which is the best solution I think

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    So is Smite Works completely scrapping compatibility?
    x.1 releases are usually incompatible with each other. It will mean one (or more) people haven't yet upgraded from 3.0.13.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

The 5e monster manual is not loading into the 'NPC' tab, nor the 'Images & Map' tab.

Additional notes:
    1) You can still see the monster entries via the 'Library' tab, but not the images of course (as they were never available via the Library tab).
    2) I've tried this on an existing module and a new one I created tonight.

Apologies in advance if this was mentioned earlier or I'm doing something dumb...
    Last edited by Haeldin; June 3rd, 2015 at 08:40.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I think the pointers ignore squares and directions and measure distance to nearest 5'....? Which is the best solution I think
    What I am seeing is with tokens locked down a player indicates his move...5 diagonal squares...the system shows that that distance is 35 ft. That is not right and it didn't work that way before this update. It means I have to manually count out the squares for both move and range weapon. Haven't checked to see if affects the pointers for srea effects.
    Pig Dead. Soldier On.
    Ultimate License
    D&D 5E

Quote Originally Posted by Haeldin View Post
    The 5e monster manual is not loading into the 'NPC' tab, nor the 'Images & Map' tab.

Additional notes:
    1) You can still see the monster entries via the 'Library' tab, but not the images of course (as they were never available via the Library tab).
    2) I've tried this on an existing module and a new one I created tonight.

Apologies in advance if this was mentioned earlier or I'm doing something dumb...
    My Monster Manual is showing images and NPC's as normal in those tabs. Have you tried de-activating the module in the Library and reactivating, closing and opening the NPC and Maps tabs once you have done so?

Thread Information