STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    My response was to your question on "I think I have to wait till the first game of adventure is over before I can play with that character in another is that correct?" The answer to that question is No, you do not have to wait for one adventure to complete before you can play with that same character in another adventure.

There is no prohibition on you playing the female wood elf ranger.

So..... What days are we playing because I'm confused now.
    "I have nothing smart or funny to put here right now, so keep on reading this useless signature. Keep on reading. Okay now, you can stop reading. Seriously, stop reading. Stop reading you twit and look at the------Great....... Now you all are dead."

Hi-

I am a complete newbie to tabletop D&D, and to using Fantasy Ground. I would really like to join a regular gaming group willing to teach me how to play. I am available to play on Fridays and Saturdays.

Thanks for considering me.

-Johnny Ramen

Johnny, The best place to look for a traditional regular gaming group in the LFG forum which includes D&D 5e players. If however, you're interested in regular playing opportunities with the Adventurers League- but with a likelihood of different players and DM's checking this forum is for you. We also run new player friendly games and player tutorials. To checks schedules -look here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Announcements and here https://www.alonlinetools.net/

Thank you for giving me some direction. I am off work tomorrow, so maybe I will be able to find a group to play with.

Thanks again

-Johnny Ramen

Thread Information