STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    Kurn is coming too, he just doesnt realise he has to sign up here and the calendar. I'll poke him for you.
    Licence: FG Classic Ultimate - You can play in my games with a Demo license
    Timezone: GMT

Think I am definitely in for a front line warrior. Have always loved the Samurai

So if all right would like to take Hayato - Samurai

Hey sorry about posting here so late. I would like to join please if you still have room?

We are now officially full. (Huzzah)
    I've locked in the time as cmdisc could only make the one time slot.

Please add the name of your pregen to the calendar so I know who you want to play.
    Multiple copies of the same pregen are allowed.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

A reminder for the ones who haven't, please put the name of the pregen you want to play into the calendar.

Cheers
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

I signed up...but maybe posted in the wrong thread. Quinn/1.

Yeah me too.

My plans have changed, so I'm ok with starting an hour earlier than scheduled. So 6pm GMT instead of 7 is fine.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

To sum up from the other thread.
    At the current start time Holo has 5 hours to play, and is available to start an hour earlier if people would like to. cmdisc and I are both fine with that so far. I will put a time on the calendar for people to vote on.
    The impression I get of Silverhex is that we won't finish all of them in 6 hour regardless.

As long as we don't claim the Chronicle (which is why it's nice to have a pregen in this), we can spend multiple sessions to finish all 6 Quests. That said, once we've completed 5 of the 6, we get full Gold/XP/PP award, but just miss out on a boon.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Well...technically, they're supposed to be 1 hr. adventures. So, if we have 6 hrs. and maintain good party discipline and focus despite all the cute and mischievous meerkats we will, no doubt, encounter, we might be able to run the whole thing in 5-6 hrs. But, an extra session is OK, too. Whatever works. Or, maybe we do 5 and say boon schmoon. ^_^ But...my personal preference would be to do all 6 and get the full adventure arc.

Thread Information