DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last
    I signed up for this as well. I'd like to play Amiri.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Thanks guys,

please don't forget to choose your character wisely and put it on the calendar for me.

@Syaoran0503: You're in. Please accept one or both of the times on the calendar.
    @ cmdisc: You can make the 8 pm game, but not the 9 pm one?
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Blog Entries
    The characters are the standard PFS level 1 pregens? .. and you 'must play a pregen'?
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    The characters are the standard PFS level 1 pregens? .. and you 'must play a pregen'?
    That's right, please see the first post. The chronicle will be added to any 1st lvl character.
    Don't forget we can have multiple Amiri's or Quinn's, etc. running around.
    I have not read anywhere that forbids this. We could have, Gods forbid, a party of 6 Lini's.

If you already know which character sheet you're applying the chronicle to, let me know per pm or here
    and I can pre-fill the chronicle making it that much faster afterwards.

If more people are interested, I will run it again the next weekend.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    Don't forget we can have multiple Amiri's or Quinn's, etc. running around. I have not read anywhere that forbids this.
    That's correct. In that case, maybe one should get a slightly different name to avoid confusion (like "Amiri" and "Amira" )

Anyway, I'll apply credit to this character:

Name: Tanner Blakemore
    PFS-#: 42939-34
    Faction: The Exchange
    This will be his 2nd chronicle, starting values are as follows:
    XP: 1
    Prestige: 0
    Fame: 2
    Gold:187

Also, I have a character sheet for Amiri ready, so here it is for you to load into the campaign (I prefer using the ones I made myself so I know how to navigate them).
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I'm good with either time and I marked the calendar. I would like to play jirelle. Just to clarify we can only post these chronicles to a character until the level up correct? I just ask cause I would like to apply these to my zen archer but she will be at 2 xp so I might need to have another character to apply these too.

Well just so that you can see, my Amiri is the same as yours, I just added a couple of more effects.
    Have a look.

Okay,

I should have put this in the original post.
    Here are all the PFS-legal pregens.

I have put standard combat effects in them (charge, total defense, flanking, etc.)
    I have set up alchemist's fire and acid flasks properly.
    They also have all their feats and abilities (power attack, rage, hatred, etc.)

I also have optional conditions running. This means you have an alignment effect. Press this and your alignment is added.
    E.g. The paladin has Smite Evil, the effect looks like this: Smite Evil;IFT Evil;ATK:2;DMG:1;AC:2 deflection
    If the creature is evil, it will work. Try this on a neutral animal and it will have no effect.
    E.g. Our ranger has Favored Enemy, this looks like this: Favored Enemy;IFT:giant;ATK:2;DMG:2
    This means you turn on the effect and let it run the whole game. It will activate as soon as he attacks a giant creature.

This saves time turning effects on and off.

If you want your own xml, I only ask that you at least add the alignment effect.

Cheers - Farnaby

Quote Originally Posted by Syaoran0503 View Post
    I'm good with either time and I marked the calendar. I would like to play jirelle. Just to clarify we can only post these chronicles to a character until the level up correct? I just ask cause I would like to apply these to my zen archer but she will be at 2 xp so I might need to have another character to apply these too.
    Ah, I think I see the misunderstanding.
    The maximum you can get by fulfilling all 6 quests are 1 xp and 2 pp. No more.
    If we manage only 3 quests then only 1 pp.
    So no problem adding the chronicle to your archer.

Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    I should have put this in the original post.
    Here are all the PFS-legal pregens.
    Thanks mate!
    That file would be VERY useful in the Pregen Sticky as post #1 or #2! Would have saved me a lot of time.

Thread Information