DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Nice work on the original extension spoofer. The fact that it has been incorporated into the base product shows that it was a good idea and well implemented.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Nice work on the original extension spoofer. The fact that it has been incorporated into the base product shows that it was a good idea and well implemented.
    Hi Trenloe i understand that this option is now no longer needed but in the FG options i only see as much as 3 inspiration slots. How you enable 5 of them?
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Salva View Post
    Hi Trenloe i understand that this option is now no longer needed but in the FG options i only see as much as 3 inspiration slots. How you enable 5 of them?
    Thanks
    In the implemented version you have the option only for up to 3.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    In the implemented version you have the option only for up to 3.
    Oh ok so isnt totally implemented.
    Hope it can be updated so it dont mess with the heroic points extension.

i got it figured out
    Last edited by Morbid-Don; September 7th, 2023 at 17:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbid-Don View Post
    Same question - how do I increase the Inspiration Slots to 5 - has implementation been cancelled?
    The in-built inspiration slots (that is the ones that replace this extension) only go up to three. It would require another extension if you want more.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I would like to use this extension - but i am receiving the following message

[error] script execution error: [string "..Inspiration 4 Slots:scripts/5EAltInsp.lua"]:16: attempt to call field 'registeredLaunchMessage' (a nil value)

OK i got it figured out

https://fantasygrounds.com/forums/sh...rLaunchMessage

I just removed the entry and viola = error gone!
    Last edited by Morbid-Don; September 7th, 2023 at 17:26.

Since the last update the Extension has broken... the charactersheet token / portrait area was shifted on the sheet from the right to the left side which broke this extension...
    Last edited by Morbid-Don; January 17th, 2024 at 19:41. Reason: Trying to upload error log image

I created that years ago, and it was then added as core functionality. I no longer even have the files on my computer. Sorry.

Thread Information