STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hey cappinator - you need to provide some more info - do you see any error messages?
    I see no error messages.

do you see the extra slots?
    No, just the default 1 inspiration slot.

are you running any other extensions?
    Yes, the following:
    - Alternate wound colors
    - Adventurer's League Log
    - Alternate ColourGizmo v2.1
    - Black Image Mask
    - FGRandom

Thanks for looking into this!

Blog Entries
    Im not running all the same extensions but it is showing/working for me.
    Try unloading all other extensions and just having the Inspiration Extension loaded. If that works then add your other extensions in one by one.

It's the Adventurer's League Log that breaks it. They both modify record_char.xml.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    It's the Adventurer's League Log that breaks it. They both modify record_char.xml.
    So, if I'm getting this right, I can't use both extensions at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinator View Post
    So, if I'm getting this right, I can't use both extensions at the same time?
    Correct. The developers of these extensions will need to look at streamlining one (ideally both) of the extensions to make them compatible.
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 16th, 2015 at 21:14.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Try this as an example for a 3 inspiration slot extension that "plays nicely" with other extensions that modify the record_char.xml file. I've used Merge Rules to remove the old, single check control and add in the three new controls only.

Try this as an example for a 3 inspiration slot extension that "plays nicely" with other extensions that modify the record_char.xml file. I've used Merge Rules to remove the old, single check control and add in the three new controls only.
    That's awesome! Thanks

That's awesome! Thanks

Note: As of FG v3.1.3 this extension is no longer needed. 1, 2 or 3 inspiration slots can be added through the 5E campaign options.

Hi all,

Sorry for the lack of support. It seems like a good idea at the time, but in retrospect I bit off more than I could chew. I tried to maintain it once, but soon realized that I was out of league. The fact that this is no longer needed is a relief.

Kevin

Thread Information