Starfinder Playlist

View Poll Results: As community of GMs and Players, what kind of tokens would you like to see more of?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aliens Characters

21 41.18%
  • Humans Characrers

29 56.86%
  • Creatures

18 35.29%
  • Droids Characters

18 35.29%
  • Map Tiles

17 33.33%
  • Room Items

22 43.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Oh very nice and great to know more people are doing this as well. Thank you Xydonus!
    Timezone: UTV -08:00 Pacific Time.
    For those of you who want the best custom tokens for your games and character I recommend seeing Devin.
    Games. Pathfinder. Savage Worlds. Castles and Crusaders. Pathfinder 2. Discord: JudgementKiss#4907. Paizo Games.

from messages and emails EotE and FaD seem to be the highest ones requested so far, not bad and will do what I can. as I am sure other who do what I do will to.
    For those of you who want the best custom tokens for your games and character I recommend seeing Devin.
    Games. Pathfinder. Savage Worlds. Castles and Crusaders. Pathfinder 2. Discord: JudgementKiss#4907. Paizo Games.

Devin night has made a post and I am sure you all may want to take a look here I am more then sure most of you will like it. and have suggestions for even more.
    Last edited by Judgement; August 27th, 2015 at 15:14.

30 tokens available now, and more in progress. I've made a few suggestions to Devin and they're now on the list...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hopefully with more people's help there will be even more for everyone to use. I will do what I can when I can.

Hey guys, I think I've talked to almost everyone here through the custom commissions but hello none the less. I've made several new images this week and I have a few more in the que. I'm glad you guys like the free tokens I'm releasing.
    I haven't been around here for a while, I'm glad I stopped in to see the thread. Thanks for the ongoing commissions.

I would like to clarify that I am not making SW tokens but Space Opera tokens. Thanks.
    Last edited by devinnight; September 29th, 2015 at 14:50.

Well, I finally got around to trying to download the free tokens and the dropbox is gone. Also, there is no link on Devin's website anymore....it just returns a 404 error. Is this just a temporary hiccup?

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosolo View Post
    Well, I finally got around to trying to download the free tokens and the dropbox is gone. Also, there is no link on Devin's website anymore....it just returns a 404 error. Is this just a temporary hiccup?
    Devin has updated the "Space Opera" post with: "Note: I am currently re-working the token list. Please contact me if you have questions."
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information