Starfinder Playlist

View Poll Results: As community of GMs and Players, what kind of tokens would you like to see more of?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aliens Characters

21 41.18%
  • Humans Characrers

29 56.86%
  • Creatures

18 35.29%
  • Droids Characters

18 35.29%
  • Map Tiles

17 33.33%
  • Room Items

22 43.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Custom Tokens for Space Opera by Devin Night

I have to give a special thanks to the artist for creating these, they are truly a stunning work of art and I would encourage anyone who is wanting their own custom tokens to try them out for now this is a discussion on these tokens upcoming tokens. I cannot promise I'll have all of these up and paid for in a timely fashion, bit by bit when it's convenient. Feel free to order some posted here as well should you choose.

- Choosing what tokens to make next.
    - Commenting on the tokens.
    - Etc. etc. etc.

Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper Heavy

Imp Officer

Astromech

Akk Dog

Womprat

Tokens Created by Devin Night. For custom tokens please check out his site.
    Last edited by Judgement; May 12th, 2015 at 16:16. Reason: Formating
    Timezone: UTV -08:00 Pacific Time.
    For those of you who want the best custom tokens for your games and character I recommend seeing Devin.
    Games. Pathfinder. Savage Worlds. Castles and Crusaders. Pathfinder 2. Discord: JudgementKiss#4907. Paizo Games.

Hopefully sometime next month I can see about getting another set. if you think other ones would be better suggest them!

Slugger. Pigman (melee and ranged). Alien Dancer. Security Droid. Gladiator Alien. Cloaked Raider.
    Last edited by Judgement; July 22nd, 2016 at 04:49.
    For those of you who want the best custom tokens for your games and character I recommend seeing Devin.
    Games. Pathfinder. Savage Worlds. Castles and Crusaders. Pathfinder 2. Discord: JudgementKiss#4907. Paizo Games.

Ok I have to have these. How do you go about ordering them? Dark and light Jedi with lightsabers, TIE Pilot, Rebel Commando, scout trooper, AT-ST, Vader, more beasts! Rancor, scyk, nexu, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Irondrake View Post
    Ok I have to have these. How do you go about ordering them? Dark and light Jedi with lightsabers, TIE Pilot, Rebel Commando, scout trooper, AT-ST, Vader, more beasts! Rancor, scyk, nexu, etc.
    First off you go here: https://immortalnights.com/tokensite/?page_id=388 or read what is below, but you will still have to go there and order them in order to place you're order, I just post it here to give you a heads up.

Custom Tokens
    Most custom tokens cost $10.00 each, and are made to the same high standards as all my current tokens. Complex tokens may cost more and this can be established up front before any work is done.

When ordering a custom token, consider how the character would look from above and provide at least the following; Physical description, class, race, hair color, and any other features. Armor, weapons, cloak, and any other viewable equipment like a “frickin lazer beam” on your forehead and a pose appropriate to the character.

I will respond with a rough time estimate to complete the request. Custom tokens usually require 2-4 weeks, but sometimes may be completed more quickly.

After you contact me I will respond with a rough turn-around time.

When it’s time for me to work on your token I will send you a rough sketch. These sketches are just very rough estimations of your character and pose. See sample below for a bunch of rough sketches.

Once you approve the rough sketch I will then work on the final token. The images below are the final versions based on the rough sketches. Once you see the final preview image you can still make minor changes if needed.

Note: I will do my best to keep any unique character ordered exclusive to you for one year. After that year I may include it in a token pack. Most monsters will find their way into a pack sooner than that.

PS if anyone is wanting the tokens without a backgrounds contract me for now, When Devin gets the free packs set up they will all be in his store!
    Last edited by Judgement; May 12th, 2015 at 18:11.

Here is something that should help people. Show your support and love by helping out anyway that you can. A big hand for Devin Night and all others who show support these type of things!

For a moment for all of those who are looking for Star Wars tokens for your games, I would say look here
    Posted on July 30, 2015 by devinnight in Uncategorized
    I am headed to Gencon today. If anyone chooses the Pick Six option on the token store I won’t be able to fulfill the order until I get back.

Things were slowing down a bit in July, I determine how busy I am by the number of emails in my inbox. For a while I was down to about 20 emails or 3-4 jobs. It’s surged back up to 50 emails and about 12 jobs. With the girls heading back to school mid-August it shouldn’t be too bad in about a month or so.

There are some cool projects in the works namely the Star Wars initiative. Started by Troy he wanted to commission SW tokens that would then be available for everyone. I have close to 20 tokens so far and will release a free pack of tokens sometime in August. Then every time I make another 20 SW tokens I will release them for free on my site. A couple additional patrons have also chipped in to help take the financial burden off Troy. The SW universe is huge and the release of tokens won’t be rapid, but over time there should be a large collection of awesome tokens to help bring your SW roleplaying to life.

In other news a group of friends and myself have begun work on making board games/card games. We are about ready to go public with our first foray into the business. It’s a hopefully unique little game called “Crabs”. I’ll have more on this later in August.

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for your patronage.

While you are there when the tokens come out, please take a look around his shop for any and all tokens you may find for your games.
    Last edited by Judgement; August 9th, 2015 at 09:06. Reason: Posted the blog thing, in case people do not like clicking on links.

I would really like people to give more hints, to what era/style of tokens I should be asking for when I can afford to purchase more tokens. such as Knights of the old Republic, Clone Wars, New Jedi Order and so on. every token that is ordered will be made public every time the tally makes it to 20. help out how your can.

I'd prefer tokens from the Edge of the Empire RPG era - i.e. soon after the destruction of the first Death Star - The Empire Strikes Back period.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I agree with Trenloe. The era after the destruction of the first death star is great because it is supported by all the FFG content that is currently being created. Tokens for Alien NPCs and creatures is what I am looking for. But I am a GM.

What a cool effort. I love Devin's stuff. Thanks for doing this.

Lobosolo

I've ordered a set of Star Wars (Imperial Era) tokens from Devin, and I've stated that I would like them to appear in the free sets. Scout Trooper / Storm Trooper (A more neutral less aggressive pose, good for stationing around as guards) / Imperial Officer (Hat/Arms Cupped Behind Back, different take on the one above) and a Imperial Soldier (The non-Stormtrooper corps).

Thread Information