STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

What time on Fridays? Myself and a buddy are very interested.

Babylon wants to do a latish game. . . 9pm central.

That would be super terrific. But with that being said, I will return to my corner without ire should a majority favor another timeslot.
    Yes ... Secrets … The mother's milk of an evil genius.

Hi. Are you Still looking for folks?

It would seem we are still looking for special people but I likely shouldn't speak for the organizer. Come play with us!

Hey, I'm Interested if your still looking for players.

I too would be interested if you are still looking for players.
    Ultimate License Holder

Games Interested In
    Pathfinder
    3.5e
    5e

Time Zone
    EST

Had a lot of irl stuff going on the past couple days: All good stuff so don't worry. Haven't heard back from Eazy one way or another. Doug has e-mailed saying he's good for 10pm central. Parasitic, and kleam you're very welcome to join us. If I got positive affirmation back from Eazy that would be a total of 6, which would be about my limit.

Is 10pm central to late? Is 9pm central a hard limit?

If Eazy doesn't get back to me then we'd be at 4 possible players, and I'd still have room for 1-2 more.

In my experience with FG, four is fine but five is optimal for a long-running campaign. Lets the team proceed easily enough in the event of a single absence (it happens). The tricky bit is working toward clarity in a pure-text game; interactions can be daunting at first for the uninitiated. It takes time for a group to feel out its constituent members but we'll get there. As with any online gaming (I presume), mutual respect and straightforward communication regarding specific expectations and needs are essential.

Hrm. Didn't mean to go into lecture mode. Just want to start us off on the right foot. There simply aren't enough games out there that meet my specific requirements (text, schedule, etc).

I don't like to focus too much on the tactical side of things (personally, I abhor the word "build") but I've learned not to wait too long on my favored concepts lest they become...superfluous. Details to follow, of course, but for now, suffice it to say that I'm aiming for a human Inquisitor using the Sacred Huntsmaster archetype. If that's not feasible, I might see fit to play a Halfling Bard of the Archaeologist persuasion. So either a stern, world-weary liberating vigilante type or an adorably rough-and-tumble little treasure hunting scholar.

What method would you prefer for ascertaining the random elements, Swipht? Point-buy or the good old in-person roll?

Incidentally, I can do 10 pm Central as a start time should that be necessary. Would prefer not to go later than 1 am Central to end, if possible, but I should be able to stretch from time to time.
    Last edited by Dr_Babylon; May 10th, 2015 at 06:08.

Thread Information