Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last

Carrion Crown! Friday Central Time Zone

FG License: Standard
    Game System: Pathfinder
    Time Zone: Central
    Day of week and time: Fridays starting at 9pm Central
    Planned start date: 6/5/15
    Planned Frequency: Weekly
    Term: Long term-ish adventure path 6 books long. Might throw in some random one shots just to confuse the party.
    Text or Voice: Text ONLY
    Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Details of your scenario: The PCs come to Ravengro to attend the funeral of an old friend, Professor Petros Lorrimor, only to become embroiled in the village’s problems—the ghosts of the haunted prison on the hill are spreading down into the town.
    Aka Creepy undead adventure. . . No K.O.S races, No B.S. O.P. shenanigans. Meta gamers will be slain by mad hags. . . You've been warned. Try not to die. . . The party would have a terrible time slaying your ghost.
    Last edited by Swipht; May 10th, 2015 at 20:23.

Woah! Give away the plot...

Good AP this one, been running it on-and-off over FG for 3 years.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

^ Can't go wrong with creepy undead.

Agreed Kind of a spoilerey intro :P. But alas, I'm already in a CC game and in a campaign on Saturdays. However I do enjoy a text game so I hope you plan more of these in the future :3
    Last edited by RustyAngel; May 8th, 2015 at 02:12.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel; for those who matter wont mind, and those who mind wont matter." - Theodor 'Dr.Seuss' Geisel

Hmm. Verrrry interesting...
    Yes ... Secrets … The mother's milk of an evil genius.

I cut a lot out of the intro the first time. How about now?

Blog Entries
    Still more than I would share, but to each their own. If you run it the players will come regardless.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Depending on the final schedule, I'd be very interested in contributing to this project. Unfortunately, I tend to be unavailable until about 2200 hours Eastern during the week. That'd be 2100 hours your time, yeah? If that's still doable, I'd be all over a new text-based game.

I am unfamiliar with this Adventure Path but I do detect a most welcome hint of Ravenloft themes. Would that be an accurate comparison? Much as I enjoy solid tactical combat, exploration and problem solving, the real meat of an RPG for me lies in character development and interaction. I like really digging in to figure out the intricacies of the personality I'm playing and then getting a feel for the other heroes as well as we adapt and progress along the way. If that sounds like a colossal waste of time or altogether too hokey, then I'll just hop out of your way.

In any event, whether or not I pass muster, I wish you well in finding the players you need.

The town is known for it's prison. Very low diplomacy dc to find out about it. Unless someone decides to play super channel energy cleric based on undead, I don't know what else to cut to make it more vague. The description is only for the first book, and the end game is totally unmentioned.
    Sadly Babylon I'm a day time person. Fortunately I don't have work Saturdays, so if there's desire for a late game I wouldn't refuse. There is plenty of 'down' time to figure out characters, with some mild to moderate intrege(sp) to push the story forward.

Well, in the event that the needs of your other players don't make my candidacy irrelevant, I shall endeavor to have an Inquisitor character earmarked for this storyline. Now to decide how she knew the dearly departed Professor Lorrimor...

Thread Information