Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Krogania View Post
    Refering to the OP, is there anything I can download/code into my game that would allow those brutal damage type rolls?
    Please expand on what you're looking for and for which ruleset?

The 5E ruleset has a reroll property for weapons that rerolls damage dice. e.g. reroll 1 would reroll the first instance of a 1 on each damage die.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Specifically for 5e:
    1. Minimum rolls of dice (if a 1 is rolled, count it as a 2 from the Elemental Adept feat. (which is actually a terrible feat that only increases the average on a d6 by 1/6, but hey, damage is damage)
    2. A way to multiply entire totals of rolls and not just a critical since they only multiply dice. This would be for the Periapt of Wound Closure and the Assassin's 17th level Death Strike (That one may be confusing because if the creature is surprised by an Assassin, the hit is already a critical hit. So rogue does (weapon damage + 10d6 sneak attack, rolling each twice, then adding dex) then multiplying that entire quantity by 2. Surprise! Now you're dead...)
    3. Less with actual dice rolling but, a context menus for Saving Throws? Something that allows a way to add in a magic modifier for a Ring of Protection or the like (Save = Stat Mod + ___), or even give Advantage, such as from the Barbarian's Danger Sense giving advantage to Dexterity saving throws, without having to clutter the combat tracker effects.

Thread Information