FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 85 of 89 First ... 35758384858687 ... Last
    This ruleset is a few years old and some of the options/processes aren't so common "now a-days". Most options will be available via right-click menus.

There are some videos linked in post #1 that should help getting you going.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by alistaircg View Post
    ...and there is no icon to share with players...
    Drag the green check button to the red X against the module you want to allow the players to access. See "Module Activation" here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Library
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Drag the green check button to the red X against the module you want to allow the players to access. See "Module Activation" here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Library
    Thanks but that icon is not there, in fact the standard three icons are missing. It normally shows in D&D and in Vampire

Attached Images Attached Images

I get a script error: [String "managers/iniativemanger.lua"]:222: attempt to call field 'getWindows' (a nil value) but it seems to change the icon, thanks

Regarding the group ship... It appears to be intended as a way for players to track their ship, group inventory, group credits, notes, etc. My players can see what I enter (and can use the ship's weapons) but they can't enter or change any information. Is there something I'm missing or is the group ship only editable by the GM?

Quote Originally Posted by chikininabizkit View Post
    Regarding the group ship... It appears to be intended as a way for players to track their ship, group inventory, group credits, notes, etc. My players can see what I enter (and can use the ship's weapons) but they can't enter or change any information. Is there something I'm missing or is the group ship only editable by the GM?
    FG doesn't allow multiple players to edit database entities. It's only editable by the GM.

Heyo.

I've just downloaded the .pak from earlier in the thread.

The ruleset takes about three times as long to load up as any other I have and the console chucks up a massive amount of errors. Once in none of the buttons on the right work (from the mini ones at the top to the text ones down the side), basically it is unusable.

Log attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Bifford View Post
    Heyo.

The ruleset takes about three times as long to load up as any other I have and the console chucks up a massive amount of errors. Once in none of the buttons on the right work (from the mini ones at the top to the text ones down the side), basically it is unusable.

Log attached.
    You're using Fantasy Grounds Unity, that's likely the reason why those errors are popping up. This ruleset is not supported in FG:U and any issues pertaining to it should be brought to the Unity forum instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Bifford View Post
    Heyo.

Log attached.
    As mentioned by Xydonus, this ruleset is not for Unity. There’s a fairly large red note at the top of post #1 giving more details.

Thread Information