DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 81 of 89 First ... 31717980818283 ... Last
    Right, that's what I did. It shows up and changes in the "Character Selection" window, but in mine it doesn't show up on the actual character sheet window - in the upper right, next to the 'Main' tab. No matter what I do, it stays a little grey dot.

Attachment 33735
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by chikininabizkit View Post
    Right, that's what I did. It shows up and changes in the "Character Selection" window, but in mine it doesn't show up on the actual character sheet window - in the upper right, next to the 'Main' tab. No matter what I do, it stays a little grey dot.

Attachment 33735
    The space in the top right of the PC sheet is for a token, not a portrait. A small, but important, distinction.

Portraits are seen on the character selection screen and on the desktop when a player is using a PC. Tokens are used in the combat tracker and on the map.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Welcome to the FG forums R0bperry!

Quote Originally Posted by R0bperry View Post
    I am not sure if its a Unity issue or not, but any help will be great.
    Yep, it's Unity that's causing this. See the thread link posted next to the big red text at the top of post #1.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Portraits are seen on the character selection screen and on the desktop when a player is using a PC. Tokens are used in the combat tracker and on the map.
    I have also created a token module and the desired image shows up in my Token window. The same process (dragging it tot he character sheet) doesn't appear to do anything. EDIT: OH! You have to drag the token to the character's listing on the Combat Tracker.

There's still the other issue of how to adjust the size of the token. In Roll20, you can just click and adjust the size by grabbing the image outline bars. And it will snap to fit grid squares.

How does one does that, here? Is there similar functionality I'm just not seeing? When I drag the token onto a map, it's massively out of scale and I can't find a way to adjust the size in any of the right-click options. There are options for rotation, visibility, locking and unlocking tokens, locking and unlocking scale, but no way to adjust the scale. Do you have to manually change the image size to 1x1 inch and then re-save it to your local folder? If I make the map big enough to put the tokens in scale, it's going to be HUGE. I can't imagine there isn't an easier way.

Never mind! Found it. Ctrl scroll. Ignore that last post and thanks for the continued help. I'll probably be back soon. lol

See scaling here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...Tokens#Scaling Refer to the "for older rulesets" section.

If your tokens are all roughly the same size, you can lock the token scaling on a map - the Wiki describes how to do this for maps of different sizes.

New day, new question.

Does the "Starship" group sheet thing not function as a ship in combat? I can assign its basic stats (Sil, Spd, etc), but I can't find a way to add weapons or anything and it doesn't appear to have any dice pools you can roll, nor can I even add it to the combat tracker. Am I misinterpreting the intent of this? Was it meant to just be a group inventory? Does the group's ship have to be assigned to each of their character sheets for them to roll for it? (If there's a video or something for this that I just haven't found, I'm happy to just be pointed at it.)

Other (related) problem - in my attempt to assign ship stats, I dragged the little square for a ship to the sheet and now it's stuck in the Notes section of the 'Starship' tab and I can't delete it. Note the lack of a Delete option in the pic.starshipproblem.PNG

(Also, what's the format for showing a picture right in the post instead of making people open it as a link? I just want to be as concise and considerate as possible.)

New day, new question.

Does the "Starship" group sheet thing not function as a ship in combat? I can assign its basic stats (Sil, Spd, etc), but I can't find a way to add weapons or anything and it doesn't appear to have any dice pools you can roll, nor can I even add it to the combat tracker. Am I misinterpreting the intent of this? Was it meant to just be a group inventory? Does the group's ship have to be assigned to each of their character sheets for them to roll for it? (If there's a video or something for this that I just haven't found, I'm happy to just be pointed at it.)
    Info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post423455

Add weapons to the ship and on the Inventory tab click the "Combat" check box to add them to the Weapon section on the main page. PCs can make combat rolls directly from this section - using the relevant skill.

Other (related) problem - in my attempt to assign ship stats, I dragged the little square for a ship to the sheet and now it's stuck in the Notes section of the 'Starship' tab and I can't delete it. Note the lack of a Delete option in the pic.starshipproblem.PNG
    Right-click - select formatting and then change the formatting to body text. Or press CTRL+1. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ed_Text_Fields

(Also, what's the format for showing a picture right in the post instead of making people open it as a link? I just want to be as concise and considerate as possible.)
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post488095

Hi there Trenloe!

When you have a NPC pilot and his asigned vehicle in the combat tracker; is there a way to deal damage automatically (drag and drop) to the vehicle? It is always dealed to the pilot. I can only do it manually to his vehicle. See the attached image please.

Thanks in advance!

tie.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Pepor View Post
    Hi there Trenloe!

When you have a NPC pilot and his asigned vehicle in the combat tracker; is there a way to deal damage automatically (drag and drop) to the vehicle? It is always dealed to the pilot. I can only do it manually to his vehicle. See the attached image please.

Thanks in advance!
    This hasn't been implemented. See post #4 for features not implemented.

Thread Information