DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 74 of 89 First ... 2464727374757684 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Talley Darkstar View Post
    I'm just imagining two giant statues of Trenloe and ianward with with their arms folded looking heroic and celebratory cheers surrounding them.
    Hahaha - Just imagine a statue of Ian on his own right now. Because I'm on vacation in the Bahamas at the moment...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

You're on Bahamas AND posting here??? You sir, will rule this place forever. None can top THAT!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Hahaha - Just imagine a statue of Ian on his own right now. Because I'm on vacation in the Bahamas at the moment...
    Hurry back so you don't miss this cold weather!

Tested

Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    Hmm... still more work to do. The sidebar buttons don't work...
    yes I have the same problem. The original ruleset does not load and gives an error. The updated test ruleset is basically non-functional. dice rolls do not yield results and none of the buttons work.

punisher5150,

Are you trying to load in FGU? Because most rulesets have not been tested to work with FGU yet especially community rulesets like this one. Community ruleset support is most likely going to come much further down the line, once the community developers have had a chance to get on FGU and see what needs to be done.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    punisher5150,

Are you trying to load in FGU? Because most rulesets have not been tested to work with FGU yet especially community rulesets like this one. Community ruleset support is most likely going to come much further down the line, once the community developers have had a chance to get on FGU and see what needs to be done.

Regards,
    JPG
    Yes sorry I thought we were talking about unity. The rule set works fine in the current non unity FG. Thanks!

I have a question. In the rulset every time I'd tried using the day/night/fire option the FG crash and close. Is this heppening to anyone?

Since you asked, I tried it and it does indeed crash when trying to select the lighting (Day, Night, Fire, etc). However, I do not believe it has a function in this ruleset, so I would not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rmartinezv View Post
    I have a question. In the rulset every time I'd tried using the day/night/fire option the FG crash and close. Is this heppening to anyone?
    Try setting it via the "desktop lighting" chat commands. See here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/.../Chat_Commands
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Trenloe, thanks for the info on the chat window commands. Setting the lighting through the chat window works like a charm for me.

Thread Information