FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 66 of 89 First ... 1656646566676876 ... Last
    Here, maybe it'll be better if I show you what I'm talking about. The token circled in red, the mynock, is the size that all of the tokens show up as when I place them on the map. No matter where I pull them from. The only exception to this are the PC tokens. The togruta token is a pc token. All of the other tokens on the map had to be sized one at a time using the control key and mouse wheel.

Attachment 26681

Quote Originally Posted by fmmm1000 View Post
    Here, maybe it'll be better if I show you what I'm talking about. The token circled in red, the mynock, is the size that all of the tokens show up as when I place them on the map. No matter where I pull them from. The only exception to this are the PC tokens. The togruta token is a pc token. All of the other tokens on the map had to be sized one at a time using the control key and mouse wheel.

Attachment 26681
    Yep, I understand what you're talking about. If you follow the instructions on scaling I linked - place one token on the map, zoom in the map until the token is the size you want it to be in respect to that individual map, then right-click and lock scale. Then every token you add after will use that scale. This relies on the tokens all having pixel dimensions based off the relative creature size, if not then you may have to do the odd manual resize (CTEL+mouse wheel).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Is there a method for applying damage to vehicles using drag and drop functionality, or is that only available to npcs? Any attempt to drag damage onto a vehicle in the tracker that's attached to an npc, only adds damage to the npc in question.

Should also note that the critical text module doesn't work for vehicles. It pops up an error - Script Error: [string "managers/chatmanager.lua"]:815: attempt to index local 'sourcenode' (a nil value

Edit - Never mind. Drag and drop functionality works when dragging crits onto vehicles attached to npcs. (Just not damage.)

Quote Originally Posted by Xydonus View Post
    Is there a method for applying damage to vehicles using drag and drop functionality, or is that only available to npcs?
    It's only for PCs/NPCs at present. "Vehicle damage drag/drop applies to vehicles." is currently a feature request in post #4.

The main complication is that the damage subsystem needs to be changed to recognise vehicle or personal damage - as they need to be handled differently if both are involved. That is, there's a factor of 10 applied to damage or soak depending on the source and target type, and that hasn’t been implemented.

So, for now, drag/drop damage is just for personal damage.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I have a (hopefully) small request:

Is it possible to remove the window size restraint on the various pop-up windows on the character and npc sheet? I mean the "skill , talents, special abilities, conditions, critical injuries, item"-descriptions. It would be a great quality of life improvement to be able to click-drag those windows larger, if there is a lot of text, since they are teeny tiny if you ask me.

Thanks

Vires Animi

I've made "battlemap" displaying the range bands and the difficulties each represent. My players seems to like it a lot, so I thought I would share. I have included an example and a link to the PDF file, for those that want to use their own backgrounds.

Range Band Cave Example.jpg

You can get the pdf file here.

Vires Animi
    Last edited by viresanimi; March 31st, 2019 at 09:50.

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    Is it possible to remove the window size restraint on the various pop-up windows on the character and npc sheet? I mean the "skill , talents, special abilities, conditions, critical injuries, item"-descriptions. It would be a great quality of life improvement to be able to click-drag those windows larger, if there is a lot of text, since they are teeny tiny if you ask me.
    It's possible yes, but it's not a quick task - as the controls within the window then need to be changed to resize also.

You can try it yourself to see if some windowclass entries would work. Add the following to a <windowclass> of one of the windows you're interested in:

Code:
    		<sizelimits>
    			<dynamic/>	
    		</sizelimits>
    I've added your request to have resizable windows to the feature request list.

I haven't dipped my toe into this ruleset since the first version...it looks impressive and well supported Trenloe. Looking forward to checking it out. Is this now based on Core? Would updating it's papa, WFRPv3 ruleset to reflect such updates be non-trivial?

*Edit* Sorry I started to read through the thread and spotted your update/info regarding Core *Edit*
    Last edited by Thete; April 3rd, 2019 at 05:50.

This ruleset is great! Thanks for all the work that was put into it. I have a question and I apologize if it's a stupid one, but there isn't an "Encounter Tab". How do you build encounters?

Thread Information