DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 61 of 89 First ... 1151596061626371 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    That's because the PC sheet shows the token, not the portrait. These are two different things.

The player assigns a portrait - when the player has a PC sheet open, they should click the portraits button on the top right of the desktop and select a portrait from there.
    Thanks for the help Trenloe. I'll check it out.

Update: Ok, I signed on as a localhost but nothing shows up in the Portrait window (blank). What am I missing?
    Last edited by Meliath1742; January 11th, 2019 at 19:55.
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Mister Cogburn, in your four years as US Marshal, how many men have you shot?
    Rooster Cogburn: Shot? Or killed?
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Let us restrict it to killed so we may have a manageable figure!

Quote Originally Posted by Meliath1742 View Post
    Update: Ok, I signed on as a localhost but nothing shows up in the Portrait window (blank). What am I missing?
    Screenshot please.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Screenshot

icons issue2.PNG
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Mister Cogburn, in your four years as US Marshal, how many men have you shot?
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Let us restrict it to killed so we may have a manageable figure!

Thanks for that. Checking on my system it looks like the portraits window will only show portrait files in the base <FG App Data>\portraits directory - it won't show files in sub directories or in .ppk files.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I have just gone to add this as a known issue - and it's already logged in post #3 of this thread.

I have just gone to add this as a known issue - and it's already logged in post #3 of this thread.
    Thanks Trenloe! I figured it might have been identified already. Sorry for the repeat business.

Sorry for the repeat business.
    No worries, I'd forgotten about it myself! ;-)

No worries, I'd forgotten about it myself! ;-)
    Is it possible to put portraits in the directory you mentioned above?

Is it possible to put portraits in the directory you mentioned above?
    Yep. Put the individual image files in <FG App Data>\portraits

Yep. Put the individual image files in <FG App Data>\portraits
    This is my current portrait location.

C:\Users\John\AppData\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds\portraits

I'm not sure where the directory you referenced is located.

Thread Information