STAR TREK 2d20
Page 25 of 89 First ... 1523242526273575 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    May-be. No promises.
    Good enough. I just wanted to point out how much those video tutorials helped me to understand the functionality.
    Savage Musketeer Roleplaying with a horrific twist: All for One - Régime Diabolique for Savage Worlds is available on the FG store now!

Hi, I just start with FG. I load library, but I can't put some items and images for npc... What I can do to see largest fonts and windows? Attachment 15556

end next question - How I can put new character to game? Under right mouse click I have options to import - in xml file. How I can create such file with proper informations?
    Last edited by Girwan; October 5th, 2016 at 18:56.

Hi Girwan, The majority of the functionality will be via right-click menus or via buttons. For example, in the screenshot you provide of the NPC screen you can click the "New" button in the bottom right to create a new NPC.

If you want to "Zoom" the whole GUI you can use the /scaleui XX chat command where XX is a percentage - 100 is normal size, 125 is larger, etc..

I recommend watching some of the videos linked in the first post of this thread as these give an introduction to some of the functionality of this ruleset. Have a look at those videos and some of the earlier posts in this thread, then come back with any specific questions.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you Trenloe

And don't forget the library modules here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ibrary-modules Especially the ones linked in post #2 - great work by Miekael creating and updating these libraries.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

thanks, I have it

how I can put image or ap into images section. When I click on this con, I get such window:
    Attachment 15557 Under rigth clic I don't have upload option drag&drop don't work

You need to add it to the <FG App data>\campaigns\<your campaign name>\images directory. Get to <FG App Data> by clicking the folder icon in the top right of the desktop before starting your campaign. TIP: make a shortcut/favourite of this directory.

Just noticed something odd with the ruleset but its not really a problem. When typing out in text the symbols for Success/Failure by typing (S) (F) and making it bold text, the old Warhammer 3rd edition symbols pop up instead. So a success symbol gets turned into a hammer symbol, and for failure, crossed swords.

Didn't see it on the list of known issues so thought I'd point it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Xydonus View Post
    Just noticed something odd with the ruleset but its not really a problem. When typing out in text the symbols for Success/Failure by typing (S) (F) and making it bold text, the old Warhammer 3rd edition symbols pop up instead. So a success symbol gets turned into a hammer symbol, and for failure, crossed swords.

Didn't see it on the list of known issues so thought I'd point it out.
    Thanks for mentioning, I've added a note here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post209786 and to the known issues. Don't use any formatting on these symbols. I don't have any plans to change this functionality - there's really no need to format these dice symbols.

Thread Information