STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 89 First 12341252 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by OTG_Wraith View Post
    Found a bug.

When you enter a value into the new minion #/Group field you get this as an error.

Code:
    Script Error: [string "managers/minionManager.lua"]:14: attempt to index a nil value
    The same error pops up if you increment the current wounds for the minion past a per minion break point. (i.e. if you have 3 minions with 5 wounds per minion of the group, when you increment current wounds to 6, 11, and 16 that error pops up.)
    Fixed in v2.0.1a - download from post #1. This fix brought to you from 38,000 feet from the ****pit of an X-Wing... or, from a seat in coach on a JetBlue flight to Boston. One of the two...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

You are (an) ace Trenloe!

Just remember, Trenloe...

Fly casual!

First off and most importantly- this ruleset is wonderful - thank you for all the work and support you've provided!

Now the less important question - When I attempt to rename a vehicle weapon (say a laser cannon (Medium) to a dorsal turret mounted laser cannon)- I lose the ability to roll the weapon's dice pull when it is assigned to a pilot. If I don't change the name everything works fine. So much like the joke about telling a doctor how it hurts when I move my arm over my head and being told, "Well, stop moving your arm over your head"....is there a solution beyond - stop renaming the weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Fixed in v2.0.1a - download from post #1. This fix brought to you from 38,000 feet from the ****pit of an X-Wing... or, from a seat in coach on a JetBlue flight to Boston. One of the two...
    Thanks Trenloe, the change seems to work great. We ran a skirmish last night and v2 is a tremendous improvement on the already nice ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    First off and most importantly- this ruleset is wonderful - thank you for all the work and support you've provided!

Now the less important question - When I attempt to rename a vehicle weapon (say a laser cannon (Medium) to a dorsal turret mounted laser cannon)- I lose the ability to roll the weapon's dice pull when it is assigned to a pilot. If I don't change the name everything works fine. So much like the joke about telling a doctor how it hurts when I move my arm over my head and being told, "Well, stop moving your arm over your head"....is there a solution beyond - stop renaming the weapon?
    We did our skirmish last night to teach the FFG rules and check the v2 ruleset. When I ran the space combat. I moved the ship weapon object from the library to the items, made my changes there and then dropped them on the ship and on the gunner's page. All worked well. If I needed to make a change to the ship or gunner page item, I actually deleted it and made the change in items then dragged the item.

That might be a work-around for you. I have found the library objects often have wonky permissions, so I instantiate them as an item class child and then make my changes, rather than trying to change the library child instance's properties.
    Last edited by OTG_Wraith; May 5th, 2015 at 12:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post

The name of weapon is too long and overlaps with dice icon. Try shorter name.
    Last edited by radekg; May 5th, 2015 at 13:42.

This is awesome! I really like how clean it looks too! I noticed two issues that might just be me, maybe somebody else can double check on their end:

1) Credits in the character inventory are not saving if you close the window.

2) When initiative for the player characters is rolled (Cool & Vigilance), the initiative tracker is not updated. The initiative roll for NPC's works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydarkson View Post
    2) When initiative for the player characters is rolled (Cool & Vigilance), the initiative tracker is not updated. The initiative roll for NPC's works fine.
    Ahh! That was the other thing... We noticed this as well, glad you brought it up. As a work-around you can right-click the menu button on the combat tracker and then select rebuild initiative slots before you have your players roll init and it should take. Hope it works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydarkson View Post
    1) Credits in the character inventory are not saving if you close the window.

Thanks for the report. Is this a new campaign or an existing v1 campaign? For #2, if this is an existing campaign, have you removed the PCs from the CT and re-added them?

EDIT: Also, it is when you roll directly from the character sheet or when you try to roll PC or All initiative automatically from the combat tracker menu?
    Last edited by Trenloe; May 5th, 2015 at 19:43.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by OTG_Wraith View Post
    I have found the library objects often have wonky permissions
    If you find this still to be the case with the new ruleset and new library please let me know - especially if it is reproducible, thanks.

Thread Information