DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 32 of 89 First ... 2230313233344282 ... Last
    Update v2.1.1 available for download from post #1.

New features:
    1. Force rating added to PC sheet. Thanks Archamus for the code for this.
    2. NPC building activities (adding skills, items, talents, abilities, etc. to a NPC) are no longer shown in the player chat window, only the GM chat displays this data. Drag/Drop changes to wounds, strain and conditions will still be shown to players, manual changes won't be shown.
    3. Players can add a vehicle to their PC sheet by dragging a vehicle link to anywhere on the PC sheet except notes fields. Previously only a GM could add vehicles to a PC.
    4. Drag/drop of links to formatted text fields added for: PC notes, NPC notes, Party Sheet starship notes and notes tab notes, Item notes. Dragging records to these notes fields will create a link within the note, it won't add the record to the destination.

The addition of player PC vehicle assignment and links on player notes allows the GM to share vehicle records with players (GM drags link to the chat window), then the players can drag that link to their character sheet to add the vehicle (over writes current vehicle) or drag the link to a notes field on the PC sheet or a campaign notes record for later use.

Added some image resize functionality, via right-click within an image -> Resize:
    1. Adjust Vertical and Adjust Horizontal are taken from CoreRPG. These allow you to quickly set one dimension (say horizontal width) and then select Resize -> Adjust Vertical to adjust to vertical size of the image/map keeping the horizontal width the size you set. This is a very handy piece of functionality that allows you to very quickly view the full map on your screen.
    2. Resize to Grid - this allows those of us who run face-to-face games to set the size of our TV/projector, add a grid to an image and then size the image so that each square is 1 inch on the TV/projected image. Info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-To-Face-games

Issues fixed:
    • GM could add dice into the dice pool viewer, but these don't add to the actual player dice pool. This was never intended, players should build their own dice pool. Drag/drop of dice to dice pool viewer disabled.
    • Campaign option Dice -> Clear dice pool on drag didn't work when deselected - i.e. dice pool was always cleared when a skill is added.

Note: There is still further work to be done with vehicle functionality. But, hopefully the minor change to allow players to add/change vehicles will help some at this state.
    Last edited by Trenloe; December 29th, 2016 at 04:06.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by pauljmendoza View Post
    Question, is there a way to halt the automatic broadcasting of things given (Talents, Gear, etc) to NPC's in chat? Everyone can see it, and I really don't want to keep doing that if I have to adjust NPC's on the fly. O_O
    Added this request to v2.1.1 released today.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Awesome job! Thank you Trenloe....as always. Happy Holidays.

Nice! Can't wait to try this out once my group gets back together. Thanks for your work Trenloe, it's always appreciated. Now maybe I should stop slacking on the libraries, sorry guys just been busy with work.

No worries @Miekael, you've done a lot of work already and it's really appreciated.

Update: I forgot to mention that I'd added a couple of additional pieces of image resize functionality, via right-click within an image -> Resize:
    1. Adjust Vertical and Adjust Horizontal are taken from CoreRPG. These allow you to quickly set one dimension (say horizontal width) and then select Resize -> Adjust Vertical to adjust to vertical size of the image/map keeping the horizontal width the size you set. This is a very handy piece of functionality that allows you to very quickly view the full map on your screen.
    2. Resize to Grid - this allows those of us who run face-to-face games to set the size of our TV/projector, add a grid to an image and then size the image so that each square is 1 inch on the TV/projected image. Info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-To-Face-games

Here's a photo of me using a TV for face-to-face Star Wars and Fantasy Grounds gaming, with the resize to TV functionality getting the map just right for minis.

Nice Thank you for update

I made a little extension to change the appearance of the diebox if anyone wants to use it. I wanted to make it match the chat box and also make the buttons seem as if they are integrated into the frame instead of floating there.

Attachment 17133

Link to the extension.

Hi Archamus,
    Looks and works great! Thanks for the update.

Thanks for the new updates, they're very nice to have.

Thread Information