FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 57 of 89 First ... 747555657585967 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I've identified the issue. I'll provide a fix soon.

In the meantime, drag the vehicle critical chit directly to the target. This is the recommended method anyway, as it takes into account any current criticals on the target and adjusts the dice roll appropriately (+10 per current critical).
    Ahh that was why I missed it. I thought this was the only way to apply a vehicle crit.
    Current Game: Post-Tyranny of Dragons Campaign (5E)
    Previous Games: Rise of Tiamat (5E), Heroes of the North/Princes of the Apocalypse (5E), GURPS Old West/Horror, Hoard of the Dragon Queen (5E), Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance (FFG)
    Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/chorpa
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/Erik Sharma

Hey guys! Just encountered a problem yesterday that I think might be related to the Star Wars ruleset. I have been working on the 5th adventure in our current campaign and was about to export it to a module to use in our game yesterday and got this error message:
    Script Error: [string "classes/utilities/export.lua"]:123: export: Invalid parameters
    I have tried everything I could think of but nothing seem to work. Tried to make the same export in other rulesets and there it seem to work fine. I am thinking it might be something in the last 3.3.5 update that did something.
    Previous Games: Rise of Tiamat (5E), Heroes of the North/Princes of the Apocalypse (5E), GURPS Old West/Horror, Hoard of the Dragon Queen (5E), Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance (FFG)

Quote Originally Posted by Chorpa View Post
    Hey guys! Just encountered a problem yesterday that I think might be related to the Star Wars ruleset. I have been working on the 5th adventure in our current campaign and was about to export it to a module to use in our game yesterday and got this error message:

I have tried everything I could think of but nothing seem to work. Tried to make the same export in other rulesets and there it seem to work fine. I am thinking it might be something in the last 3.3.5 update that did something.
    EDIT: What version of the ruleset are you using? This works fine in full release versions of v2.1.1a+ - it was fixed a year ago but the issue did briefly sneak back in with a recent test version. Download v2.1.1c from post #1.
    Last edited by Trenloe; May 17th, 2018 at 15:07.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    EDIT: What version of the ruleset are you using? This works fine in full release versions of v2.1.1a+ - it was fixed a year ago but the issue did briefly sneak back in with a recent test version. Download v2.1.1c from post #1.
    I was using v2.1.1a. I checked and thought I had the latest version but missed that it was a c version out. Downloading v2.1.1c now.

For those who are interested in having clickable sound links within this ruleset, similar to what the DOE: Sound extension (which doesn't work with this ruleset) provides (but not as feature rich) then new FG lin functionality may be of interest to you - info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...antasy-Grounds
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Sweet, works like a charm !
    and being apparently able to include in the exports makes this even better

549759974.jpg

Hello Everyone,

I have run into a problem with running my game since I updated to the latest version (2.1.1.c). All of my players but one connected without difficulty. One player, however kept getting an error when he would try to connect with the game (see the image). It says "Error Loading Date: Rulset: Star Wars EotE. Unable to load ruleset file (base.xml). Do you want to try reloading the data?"
    However, if he selects yes, it fails and closes Fantasy Grounds. I have tried having him update Fantasy Grounds, uninstall and reinstall Fantasy Grounds. I have tried having him run Fantasy Grounds as an Administrator. I have tried having him delete his ruleset folder contents and then re-update. I have tried having him deactivate his Norton firewall in case it was some kind of conflict. I even tried sending him the .pak file to put in his ruleset folder. None of these things worked.
    Any advice on how to proceed?

Many thanks for your time in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Raithmore View Post
    Any advice on how to proceed?
    Does he get that error when he's joining your game (you see the Player joined message in the GM's chat window)? Or, is that when they're trying to start a campaign themselves as a GM?

If joining as a player, get them to nuke their player cache before joining - from the "Join Game" screen click the nuke button in the top right hand corner and then try to connect to your game. Players don't specifically need the .pak file locally - they will download the data needed when they join your game.

Yes he gets that error when I am the GM and he is trying to join my game. Ok I will have him try that! I never noticed that nuke button there before !

Is there one link with all the SW materials for FG. I just want to ensure I find the most up to date modules. What I have loaded seems to be light on equipment, etc so I think it must be an earlier version?
    Last edited by Elvedui; September 8th, 2018 at 23:08.

Thread Information