DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 75 of 89 First ... 2565737475767785 ... Last
    Yes. Works perfect, thanks for that. Any clue why crash if I use the icons?

Thanks for reporting. I was able to track down the issue to a very specific set of API interactions that caused the crash. These interactions don't happen in the CoreRPG ruleset, so wasn't seen before. I'll post a fix to the client in the Test channel for the v3.3.9 beta; and it will get pushed with the next FG version release.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Archamus View Post
    I made a little extension to change the appearance of the diebox if anyone wants to use it. I wanted to make it match the chat box and also make the buttons seem as if they are integrated into the frame instead of floating there.

Attachment 17133

Link to the extension.
    It looks like the link to the diebox extension is no longer working. Is there an update I'm not finding somewhere?

So I tried to take matters into my own hands and find out why the ruleset isn't working for Unity, but I quickly became overwhelmed because I have no idea what to look for. I do have a general knowledge of programing. I know enough XML to know how to modify modules. I really don't mind doing the work, I just don't know where to start. Can anyone plz help?

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    So I tried to take matters into my own hands and find out why the ruleset isn't working for Unity, but I quickly became overwhelmed because I have no idea what to look for. I do have a general knowledge of programing. I know enough XML to know how to modify modules. I really don't mind doing the work, I just don't know where to start. Can anyone plz help?
    Did you start with the ruleset ianmward updated? Find it here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post458801

Otherwise, I'd suggest starting a thread in the FG Unity testing sub-forum, as I'd prefer not to have this FG Classic thread taken up with discussions/work on making the ruleset work with FG Unity. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Is it possible to get just the Theme of this ruleset, and have it compatible with 5e for example?

Quote Originally Posted by Azraghul View Post
    Is it possible to get just the Theme of this ruleset, and have it compatible with 5e for example?
    It wouldn't be straightforward to do, but you're welcome to try.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Apologies if this was answered in some way in here, I looked around a bit (I admit it was a very small bit, sorry for bothering you all folks, Trenloe especially, but I don't have the time to skim all the 75 pages) is there some way to export/import characters? A player of mine is migrating to another campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by MMOaddicted View Post
    Apologies if this was answered in some way in here, I looked around a bit (I admit it was a very small bit, sorry for bothering you all folks, Trenloe especially, but I don't have the time to skim all the 75 pages) is there some way to export/import characters? A player of mine is migrating to another campaign.
    Use the usual right-click menus in the Character Selection screen. Or use the chat slash commands /exportchar and /importchar - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/.../Chat_Commands

Thanks! By the force I am an idiot not to try the right click.

Thread Information