FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 36 of 89 First ... 2634353637384686 ... Last
    The ruleset will be converted to be layered on top of CoreRPG at some point. But not for a while.

You can use a Story entry to contain links to the NPCs and drag them to the combat tracker from there. It's not the same as the full encounter functionality, but it does allow you to group the NPC record links together for quick access.
    Last edited by Trenloe; May 29th, 2017 at 21:32.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Cool. I hate to be bothersome but dulux-oz has made a DOE: Sound Extension. Don't know if you are familar with it but it allows people who have Syrinscape to use it to add music and sound effects to the game via in game link. Only he only has made one for Dnd ruleset. I asked him about making it for Edge of the Empire but he said:

"As a general rule, I make the DOE's compatible with the "standard" Rulesets that SmiteWorks supplies (plus my own Rulesets ) because they're the ones I've got access too and so they're the ones I can test against.

If the author(s) of a CoreRPG-Child Ruleset would like to have their Ruleset included in the compatibility list then I am certainly happy to go about getting this accomplished, but it does mean that the author needs to supply me with their Ruleset (and keep on supplying me with the updates to the Ruleset) and to also supply me with appropriate graphics.

The other option (which I will be making available Soon(™) ) is a child Ruleset of the CoreRPG with all the DOEs pre-included.

So if people would like to use this or any of the other DOEs with a Ruleset currently not supported then I suggest you get in contact with that Ruleset's author and get them to contact me."

DOE compatibility won't be available until after any CoreRPG layering.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Just a quick question, is there an easier way to place an NPC (or player) character into the combat tracker? I get to a certain point where it is near impossible to add any other npcs/characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Truwen View Post
    Just a quick question, is there an easier way to place an NPC (or player) character into the combat tracker? I get to a certain point where it is near impossible to add any other npcs/characters.
    Deselect "Show Vehicles" at the bottom of the combat tracker will give you more room to drag/drop characters. If you need more room you can use CTRL+left-click&drag to temporarily increase the size of the window.

I'll add to the feature request list to allow drag/drop of characters on top of characters in the actor list to add to the CT.

A space has opened up in my FG Con 10 Fringers session this coming weekend: https://www.fg-con.com/events/star-w...re-fringers-5/

I can't export from EotE ruleset. For testing , I reduced the story to just a few words. Everything results in- (Script Error: [string "classes/utilities/export.lua"]:123: export: Invalid parameters.)

I have reinstalled FG 3.3.0, running only the v2.1.1 ruleset and no extensions. To test things I tried to export from CORERPG and 5e. Can't export in CORERPG , but Can export in 5E. Is there anyway that I can find/rollback to an older version of FG? I saw a link regarding older versions once, but I'm unable to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhaken View Post
    I can't export from EotE ruleset. For testing , I reduced the story to just a few words. Everything results in- (Script Error: [string "classes/utilities/export.lua"]:123: export: Invalid parameters.)
    I can reproduce this error, I'll look into it over the next couple of days.

Can confirm, got the same error code trying to export weapon entries.

Thanks for reporting the export issues folks. This is fixed in v2.1.1a - download available in post #1.

Thread Information