FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 19 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Chorpa View Post
    Anyone else having trouble downloading the Player Library module? The error I get is listed below. Hopefully it is only a temporary problem. I will try again tomorrow.
    Updated the attachment in post#1.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Updated the attachment in post#1.
    Yup! Now it worked. Thanks.

Well guys I just couldn't resist the Special Modifications sourcebook when I was at the FLGS last week so I picked it up ahead of schedule. All the libraries have been updated to include the new book material (still no Nexus of Power yet). The only thing that has not been updated from Special Modifications is the talent entries in the Encounter library. I am waiting for Oggdude to update so I can match the code and make it easier for all you guys that add custom descriptions. Enjoy everybody, happy gaming, and as always all three libraries can be found here.

Quote Originally Posted by Miekael View Post
    Well guys I just couldn't resist the Special Modifications sourcebook when I was at the FLGS last week so I picked it up ahead of schedule. All the libraries have been updated to include the new book material (still no Nexus of Power yet). The only thing that has not been updated from Special Modifications is the talent entries in the Encounter library. I am waiting for Oggdude to update so I can match the code and make it easier for all you guys that add custom descriptions. Enjoy everybody, happy gaming, and as always all three libraries can be found here.
    Did I say I love you?

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    That is the basic module linked in post #1. The expanded modules are linked in post #2.
    Trenloe, I'm having the same issue with species that Ghalgor mentioned. Post #2 just points to Miekael's post with the other three modules. Am I missing something or is there another location to look for an expanded Player Library mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Tysmiha View Post
    Trenloe, I'm having the same issue with species that Ghalgor mentioned. Post #2 just points to Miekael's post with the other three modules. Am I missing something or is there another location to look for an expanded Player Library mod?
    What he means by expanded modules are the ones I created. The GM Encounter module has tons of adversaries from nearly all the published material, but also inside it you will find expanded talents and special abilities, conditions that can be drag/dropped onto PC/NPCs, along with species and inquisitor templates, and force powers. These can be found in the GM Tools and NPC Customization Tools subsections. As far as I know, Trenloe hasn't expanded the Player Library to include anything more than the basic information it contained.

Ah, that helps my understanding. I see the templates that you have in the GM Tools. Thanks Miekael!

Your welcome, also I forgot to mention, I did update the modules last night. They do not contain anything new, just some error corrections I had made while running sessions the last month with my group.

Quote Originally Posted by Miekael View Post
    As far as I know, Trenloe hasn't expanded the Player Library to include anything more than the basic information it contained.
    Correct, I haven't expanded it beyond basic info from the EotE and AoR rulebooks.

You do a much better job at making modules than me!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Back to Star Wars after a long hiatus. Played with offline with some old friends last night - but since we only see each other really once per year, we want to take further adventures to FG.

I updated my ruleset to 2+ and downloaded Miekal's mods. I only See a "Star Wars Player Library" and a "Star Wars EotE/AoR Library" in the Add Library window, though. Am I missing something here? What else do I have to do?
    Savage Musketeer Roleplaying with a horrific twist: All for One - Régime Diabolique for Savage Worlds is available on the FG store now!

Thread Information