STAR TREK 2d20
Page 19 of 19 First ... 9171819
    Quote Originally Posted by NinkasiNinja View Post
    Is any of this FGU compatible?

I just invested into a bunch of the EotE books, I have alot of reading to do yet. Especially dice support?
    It is not compatible with FGU, but we have a new ruleset that is.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post552046

It is compatible with both FGC and FGU, and currently Sevrick is working on libraries with data from the books.

Please download the ruleset from the above link, and if you have any questions or feedback, reply to that same thread

And yes it does have dice support

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    It is not compatible with FGU, but we have a new ruleset that is.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post552046

It is compatible with both FGC and FGU, and currently Sevrick is working on libraries with data from the books.

Please download the ruleset from the above link, and if you have any questions or feedback, reply to that same thread

And yes it does have dice support
    Oh, never noticed that there has been a new star wars ruleset. That might go under the radar a little since it doesn't seem to be mentioned in the OP of that thread as well. Nice, I gotta download this and try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Xydonus View Post
    Oh, never noticed that there has been a new star wars ruleset. That might go under the radar a little since it doesn't seem to be mentioned in the OP of that thread as well. Nice, I gotta download this and try it out.
    I apologize for that.
    I will soon create a new thread in the forum to highlight the existence of this new ruleset, and will ask moderation to link the original post in the old topics, so people can find it

Please download it, test it, and let me know what you think. For now you can use that other topic for discussing the new ruleset

I am working tirelessly to finish vehicle combat this weekend hopefuly, and after that, a few touches to improve the star wars ruleset...

Awesome! Been super busy of late so I've not been able to provide much feedback on it yet. Hope to get a proper go at it soon.

Thread Information