DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 18 of 19 First ... 816171819 Last
    Yes! I deleted the existing campaigns, renamed the .pak file, and created a new campaign. The appropriate modules are now available. Thank you so much for your help! I knew I must have done something wrong in some part of the process and I truly appreciate you taking the time to help me find it.

Quote Originally Posted by chikininabizkit View Post
    Yes! I deleted the existing campaigns, renamed the .pak file, and created a new campaign. The appropriate modules are now available. Thank you so much for your help! I knew I must have done something wrong in some part of the process and I truly appreciate you taking the time to help me find it.
    Took a while, but got there in the end.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

if someone need the skill library because he create custom skills, this is an example https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TsM...ew?usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    There's no code for a single character force point. I use two characters <light>/<dark> to indicate a force point.
    What would be an example of this in the XML? I can't find a way to get this code in without getting errors on launch.

Quote Originally Posted by midas View Post
    What would be an example of this in the XML? I can't find a way to get this code in without getting errors on launch.
    Code:
    &#248;/&#248;
    Or in FG use the text replacement code - info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post209786
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hah, I'm an idiot. I was putting <light> and <dark> in the XML, not the dice code. ><

Quote Originally Posted by midas View Post
    Hah, I'm an idiot. I was putting <light> and <dark> in the XML, not the dice code. ><
    Yeah, that'll five you an error. XML doesn't like < or > within text.

Ok, just found out about this and it's awesome! I have a few questions if someone could help out.

I can't seem to be able to share the modules with anyone. I put in the player library and GM encounter library into the module folder. I can see them as a GM. I go to the modules button in FG and open the book icon and set it to allow players. However, I get a script error, and nothing is shared.

Script Error: [string "managers/initiativemanager.lua"]:192: attempt to call field 'getWindows' (a nil value)

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by bazutti View Post
    Script Error: [string "managers/initiativemanager.lua"]:192: attempt to call field 'getWindows' (a nil value)
    As a work around, open the initiative tracker first.

nvm
    Last edited by NinkasiNinja; November 7th, 2020 at 06:06.
    NinkasiNinja

Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (-5 GMT)
    Games desired: Star Wars FFG, D&D5e, AD&D, Patfinder 3.5, Cyberpunk, Vampire, Heroes Unlimited, Rifts

Thread Information