DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 19 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    hello sorry if im in the wrong spot for this question but i've been trying to find the file for map and charater sheets for this ruleset can anybody help me with this issuse thank you for you time.

Quote Originally Posted by bigkevib View Post
    hello sorry if im in the wrong spot for this question but i've been trying to find the file for map and charater sheets for this ruleset can anybody help me with this issuse thank you for you time.
    Welcome to the FG forums.

Are you referring to the FG ruleset? If so, you can find it here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...iny-v2-ruleset If that's not what you're looking for, please let us know exactly what you need.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Welcome to the FG forums.

Are you referring to the FG ruleset? If so, you can find it here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...iny-v2-ruleset If that's not what you're looking for, please let us know exactly what you need.
    i was able to download the ruleset ok but it dose not have anything else with it i was looking for a map pack and players sheets so i could try to start up a game with some friends but i cant seam to find any link to any

Quote Originally Posted by bigkevib View Post
    i was able to download the ruleset ok but it dose not have anything else with it i was looking for a map pack and players sheets so i could try to start up a game with some friends but i cant seam to find any link to any
    You'll need to enter them yourself - the blank character sheet is already there, see the videos in the first post of the ruleset for details of how to add PCs.

For maps - find some on the internet, or extract .JPG files from other map products, then load to your <FG App Data>\campaigns\<SW campaign name>\images directory for use within your campaign.

The library modules available in this thread will give you NPCs, talents, equipment, etc..
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Anything???

Quote Originally Posted by Miekael View Post
    V2.0 Player library available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post336494

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, back again today with another update to the libraries I finished last night. Last, but certainly not least, the Encounter Library has seen another fresh injection of entries in many areas as I complete my rounds of compiling adventures. Enjoy everyone, happy gaming.
    I found something in the Encounter Library that I can't make any sense of. In the GM Tools there's this "Encounter Environment Tracker", and I have no clue how to read or use it or if it's even finished. Is there supposed to be more to this? Could you please explain it to me?

encounter environment tracker.JPG

Hey Trenloe!
    I'm loving your work so far.
    I just need to get my hands on Player Library 2.0.
    Every time I try to find it, it takes me to the post announcing 2.0 but I can't find a link for it.
    Also, all the other encounter/ship/etc. mods have been bundled into 2.0, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by TheProfessor757 View Post
    Hey Trenloe!
    I'm loving your work so far.
    Thanks!

I just need to get my hands on Player Library 2.0.
    Every time I try to find it, it takes me to the post announcing 2.0 but I can't find a link for it.
    There's a link in that post - hard to find, it's linked on the "here" word - "You may download the new library from here."

I'll edit that post to also include the actual link.

Also, all the other encounter/ship/etc. mods have been bundled into 2.0, correct?
    Player specific "stuff" has been bundled. The encounter library is still separate.

Found it!
    Thank you so much, I was having trouble seeing the "here" because of the background.
    This system is AMAZING.
    Having such a blast tinkering with it.
    Hosting my first game tonight!

Found it!
    Thank you so much, I was having trouble seeing the "here" because of the background.!
    You're not the first one. I've edited the post to show the link.

This system is AMAZING.
    Having such a blast tinkering with it.
    Hosting my first game tonight!
    I like the system. As far as the ruleset goes - don't expect some of the functionality from recent rulesets, this was developed and expanded on a ruleset base from over 5 years ago. It's still very usable (I've ran many games with it), but there are some things missing that many now take for granted.

Thread Information