STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 19 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Not sure what I have done wrong but the only species and special abilities I can get in the library are droid, gand, trandoshan and wookie. Any ideas on what I might have done wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by ghalgor View Post
    Not sure what I have done wrong but the only species and special abilities I can get in the library are droid, gand, trandoshan and wookie. Any ideas on what I might have done wrong?
    That is the basic module linked in post #1. The expanded modules are linked in post #2.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

How do I add tokens to the adverseries etc while using the improved GM module?

Can't delete my response but I think I have found out what I was doing wrong
    Last edited by ghalgor; February 25th, 2016 at 04:05.

Quote Originally Posted by ghalgor View Post
    How do I add tokens to the adverseries etc while using the improved GM module?
    You can't directly edit the module, but you can drag the NPC to the campaign NPC list and add a token to the NPC there, or drag the NPC to the combat tracker and add the token there before adding to the map. Both of these options are purely for the campaign you are working on.

If you *really* want the tokens in the module then you'll have to do some XML editing of the base module.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hey Everyone, back again with another update to the libraries. This time I am pleased to announce that both the equipment and vehicle libraries received several new entries, bring them up to contain all the books released prior to Nexus of Power. Along with that, the encounter library also received a few new entries to it covering adversaries from Chronicles of the Gatekeeper as well as a few small surprises. With the new book hitting shelves soon, and another that is coming down the pipeline, it might be awhile before the next update. I may trickle in more adversaries to get the encounter library on par with the other two, but I wouldn't expect anything major to hit the equipment/vehicle libraries until sometime after the release of Special Modifications. As always, enjoy, and the libraries can be found here. Happy Gaming!

Quote Originally Posted by Miekael View Post
    Hey Everyone, back again with another update to the libraries. This time I am pleased to announce that both the equipment and vehicle libraries received several new entries, bring them up to contain all the books released prior to Nexus of Power. Along with that, the encounter library also received a few new entries to it covering adversaries from Chronicles of the Gatekeeper as well as a few small surprises. With the new book hitting shelves soon, and another that is coming down the pipeline, it might be awhile before the next update. I may trickle in more adversaries to get the encounter library on par with the other two, but I wouldn't expect anything major to hit the equipment/vehicle libraries until sometime after the release of Special Modifications. As always, enjoy, and the libraries can be found here. Happy Gaming!
    Thank you Miekael, your work is excellent!

Awesome work as always Miekael, and very much appreciated!

Again...many thanks for updating these. Well done.

Thread Information