Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    viresanimi,

I am not seeing this on my side. Can you provide more info to help me reproduce?

* Can you reproduce in a new character?
    * Does it only happen in characters created in v3.0.13 that are opened in v3.1.0?
    * Are you building characters using the official 5E modules or modules you created yourself using Par5E?

Thanks,
    JPG

Updates

• Players can request to use modules that are installed locally but not installed by GM. The GM still must approve usage within their campaign via the Library Module Activation window.
    • [5E/4E/PFRPG/3.5E] Built-in conditions buttons added to campaign effects window.
    • [5E/4E/PFRPG/3.5E] Wiki help link added to campaign effects window.
    • [5E/PFRPG/3.5E/CnC] When adding encounters to party sheet XP tab, encounter records will be duplicated, so multiple encounters can be added from a single encounter record.
    • [5E] Updated theme for 5E ruleset.
    • [5E] Added number of hit points added to chat notification when dropping class record on PC.
    • Cursor placement when using mouse and arrow keys incorrect when formatted text field contained chat text with an assigned empty speaker value. Fixed.
    • [CoreRPG+] Players unable to drop items from module onto character sheet unless GM also has module open. Fixed.
    • [CoreRPG+] Rolls with colored die results would generate script errors when dropped on dice tower (such as critical damage). Fixed.
    • [5E/4E/PFRPG/3.5E] When advancing multiple rounds via round advance button radial menu, ongoing damage and regeneration effects not applied. Fixed.
    • [5E] Specific ADVCHK and ADVSKILL effects were not working on multi-word skills (i.e. Sleight of Hand, Animal Handling). Fixed.
    • [DEV] Add radial menu string overrides for hot key bar and token bag control. See CoreRPG strings file for default values.
    • [DEV][CoreRPG+] Adjusted party sheet order tab formation image toolbar to use replaceable tooltips.
    • [DEV] Interface - Scripts can request URLs to be opened by the OS by using Interface.openWindow with a class of "url" and a record name equal to the desired URL.

Cheers,
    JPG

Just pushed all changes to the Test mode channel to make it officially beta mode.

NOTE: Individual 5E class and monster packs have not been updated yet, though the main 5E Monster Manual and Player's Handbook do have data fixes.

Cheers,
    JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; May 18th, 2015 at 10:41.

Thanks Moon

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

VenomousFiligree
    Look forward to trying it on Tuesday

viresanimi,

I am not seeing this on my side. Can you provide more info to help me reproduce?

* Can you reproduce in a new character?
    * Does it only happen in characters created in v3.0.13 that are opened in v3.1.0?
    * Are you building characters using the official 5E modules or modules you created yourself using Par5E?
    To answer point by point:

* No, this does not happen new characters.
    * Yes, this only happens to characters that was made prior to moving to 3.1.0
    * PAR5E might as well be alien language to me. All characters have been made using official FG modules that I have bought.

The solution so far with the broken links has been to do the following: "Main" page of character sheet, under class and level. The class link was broken, that could be fixed by dragging and dropping a new one. Under "Abilities" tab, any link in the features section that was just plain text was just fine and left alone. Any link that was contained inside one of those popups was broken. I deleted the broken features and dropped replacements from the individual class description. Then the links worked as intended.

For example: A wizard have an entry in the features list called "Spellcasting". This described the hows of why's of wizard spellcasting just fine. But the link to the actual wizard spells did not work. Then I got the message in chat.

I hope this clarifies things.

Vires Animi

Your post plus something else that came up separately pointed me to the source of the issue. Apparently we have two different module names internally for the 5E modules. We're getting them synched up to match the current release, and I'll push a new update within the next day or so (hopefully sooner).

Thanks,
    JPG

Glad to help. Better it is found before general release.

Vires Animi

Updates

• Module data edits will now be applied even if the underlying module changes. Use Revert menu option in Module Activation window to reset changes.
    • [5E] Official modules in beta test had different names than modules in release, causing issues. (specifically PHB Deluxe and MM) Fixed.

JPG

3.1.0 Test (5E ruleset)

When dragging an encounter onto the XP tab of the Party Sheet, the awarded XP is not coming across. That field is not editable, either.

Thread Information