5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Test Release v3.1.0

Note: As always, please make a backup of your FG data folder before updating and opening campaigns with a test release.

This release is going to be a large push to enhance 5E ruleset and data support, as well as a bunch of other fixes and features for the main client and other rulesets.

Please see the sticky thread on public testing if you want to be involved. The Test mode slot (available via the FG Settings dialog) contain this version right now.

We're a small company so we rely on our community to help sound out each new release. Thanks in advance to all those who pitch in.

Thanks,
    JPG

EDIT: Moved to beta mode, and available in the Test channel.

NOTE: Individual 5E class and monster packs have not been updated yet, though the main 5E Monster Manual and Player's Handbook do have data fixes.

Updates

• [CoreRPG+] The names of items in the Inventory tab of a PC will now display as if the PC is viewing (for GMs).
    • [5E] Added Innate Spells and Spells sections to NPC sheet
    • [5E] Added parsing of Reactions, Legendary Actions, Innate Spells and Spells on CT drop of NPC record.
    • [5E] Combat subsection of CT entries no longer auto open when an NPC becomes active combatant.
    • [5E] NPC actions with the text "This is a magic weapon attack" will add the magic modifier to damage rolls made with that action.
    • [5E] Added "death" saving throw qualifier to SAVE effects.
    • [5E] Added numerical support for RESIST and VULN effects.
    • [5E] Encumbrance values will update when PC size is set to Tiny, Large, Huge or Gargantuan.
    • [5E] The Weapons section on the PC Actions tab is now collapsible by clicking on the Weapons header bar.
    • [5E] When adding spellcasting classes to a PC that already has the Spellcasting feature, a separate spellcasting entry will be created in Features list and Actions tab with the class name appended.
    • [5E] When spells dropped on PC Actions tab, they will be added to the same group they are dropped on, or the Spells group if not dropped on another group.
    • [5E] Skill data links on PC will point to PHB skill descriptions (if PHB loaded).
    • [5E] Sub-race links can now be dropped on a PC to pre-fill racial data.
    • [5E] Updated subrace selection dialog when dropping race selection on a PC.
    • [5E] Updated class skill selection dialog when dropping class selection on a PC.
    • [5E] Added class specialization selection dialog when dropping class record on a PC grants specialization feature.
    • [5E] Added ability to specify spell action bonuses by specific base class levels. (i.e. Second Wind, Dark One's Blessing)
    • [5E] Improved parsing of most healing rolls to identify self-heals and class level modifiers.
    • [5E] Spells can be dragged between character sheets to copy spells with action rolls already configured.
    • [5E] Effects that already parse from NPC action descriptions will now populate in the CT quick access action fields.
    • [5E] Added ritual field to spell records.
    • [CoreRPG+] Players could view the identified name of an unidentified item by dragging it to the chat window to share. Fixed.
    • [5E] Script warning when selected decal no longer exists (i.e. unloaded extension). Fixed.
    • [5E] Missing melee/ranged type for some NPC attacks and spells. Fixed.
    • [5E] Script error when DC missing from NPC action text for causing saving throws. Fixed.
    • [5E] Death saving throws not applying saving throw modifier effects. Fixed.
    • [5E] Wizards theme actions group header font almost invisible after toggling action group visibility. Fixed.
    • [5E] Wizards theme dice tower too big and overlays last 2 keys on hot key bar. Fixed.
    • [5E] Wizards theme hot key bar titles were not positioned correctly. Fixed.
    • [5E] Wizards theme font layout issues. Fixed.
    • [5E] Mess kit unable to be dropped on PC Inventory tab. Fixed.
    • [4E/PFRPG/3.5E] Effects for IMMUNE: all and RESIST: # all not working. Fixed.

JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; May 18th, 2015 at 10:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    • [CoreRPG+] The names of items in the Inventory tab of a PC will now display as if the PC is viewing (for GMs).
    Sorry Moon, but for the life of me the above does not make any sense at all. Could you please explain?

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

I know. I even reworded it a couple times, but tried to keep it short. Basically, I'm just pointing out that in previous versions the ruleset would show the GM the "identified" version of the item always. In this version, the view on the character sheet Inventory tab will be the same as if a player were viewing (i.e. if identify option is set and items in unidentified, only the unidentified name will be seen.). When the GM clicks in on the item record, they can see all the details including identification status as well as identified and non-identified naming.

Regards,
    JPG

OK, that makes more sense - and you're right, I couldn't have explained any better in short form

Thanks
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

There is so much goodness here. I can't wait to try it out!

"[5E] Mess kit unable to be dropped on PC Inventory tab. Fixed." This is good. But correct me if I am wrong, but I don't see the component pouch anywhere either. This would be a nice too.

Vires Animi

When you drag and drop the wizard class (only class I tested) on to the charactersheet, it create a spell tab on the actions sheet. There is a red delete button on that tab constantly and it cannot be removed. Is that intentional?

Vires Animi

* The Spells tab will always have a deletion option until at least one spell is added.
    * I'll have to look into the component pouch. I focused more on the ruleset sideof the fixes.

Regards,
    JPG

Related to this item:

[CoreRPG+] Players could view the identified name of an unidentified item by dragging it to the chat window to share. Fixed.
    I ran into something similar in a different context a couple days ago. If I have a character with an unidentified item in my inventory, I can see what the item is if I go into Manage Characters for that Campaign.

Ooohh, I'll look into that. That may be a different issue.

Thanks for the report,
    JPG

Thread Information