5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    How does one use the roll/keep? I know there is a RollD extension floating around, which is great at rolling dice, and dropping the lowest X. But it doesn't really do explosions, the option to drop highest, etc....

What does this dice module support? How do you use it?
    i3ullseye

~ You're pretty good, but me? I'm magic!

Ultimate License holder

To use the roll and keep extention you just type in /rnk 7k2 for example. So with that it will roll 7d10 and keep the two highest. The script also handles the exploding dice if you roll a 10. Just be aware that I did not write that extention so any other support than that will have to come from the author. I just packaged it with the ruleset.
    "Screaming Hardcore Till We Die" - Mc Rage

Hm I'm not a 4e fan, having run or played in 2e, 3.0, 3.5 and 5e. I'll raid to see if a similar extension exists for 3.5. Conversion into 5e would do best from 3.5 or prior in my opinion. Downloaded this all the same as I know a lot of sources got published from 4e and if need be I can start work on an unofficial conversion. DriveThruRPG already got me a couple converted sources so that's a start.

This rule set is for legend of the five rings not d&d.
    "Screaming Hardcore Till We Die" - Mc Rage

in that regard how easily does it convert over? at least in terms of book sets?

Hi All, I am new to Fantasy Grounds and have installed this mod. I am however somehow lost with the functionality. How to add skill ranks? Is there any roll & keep generator? Thanks in advance for your help!

Hello All, I'm late to the table here, but I loaded this ruleset into FG but I'm not seeing any clan/class able to be chosen. Does this need to be added separately? Has anyone been able to run it in Unity? I'm getting Font errors... Thanks

This ruleset don't work un Unity, there si a l5r playable ruleset for 1st or 4th?
    Thanks

Thread Information