DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Blog Entries
    Previously...

Session 2: Meeting up with a small Starliner at refueling station 5, the group is glad to be out of the Trandoshian Bounty Hunter's (?) stinking crate. The scarred Twi'lek is there, as promised and hands over a deed that supposedly is good for getting a ship at the shipyards in Dac. Garr'Ash's DNA is entered into the deed as the owner.

The Twi'lek then left the ship onboard the Trandoshians YT-1200. Soon after the group found a sabotaged engineering bot as well as a explosives-rigged hyperdrive, which was summarily disarmed. Now the 30-hour journey to Dac (Mon Calamari) could have been uneventful, hadn't the group opened the container holding the Araphian Croaker. This - or what it mutated into not getting ethanol in time - exploded out in a spray of muck and hid in the air vents. Setting traps for it unfortunately did not yield any results.

Arriving on Dac Shipyard #127 the group barely got off the ship and through customs before the docking bay was shut down due to a biological hazard. They met with the customer service representative Kal Workin. The group pressured him outright to waive the accrued docking fees and now has cleared everything with the shipyard, but there supposedly is a little red flag the Empire has put on the ship.

They also learned:
    1. The ship has a lot of red "delivered/not installed" markers, software, interior equipment
    2. The ship is insured by Crescent Shield insurers, Corellia.

At session's end they exited the little office to go elsewhere, leaving behind a very agitated Kal Workin.

Session 3 is tonight, 1800 GMT (same time, same place, same password)
    Savage Musketeer Roleplaying with a horrific twist: All for One - Régime Diabolique for Savage Worlds is available on the FG store now!

I know this is rather late but just got home to find a house of ill kids and wife so I won't be able to make it tonight

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by keldon View Post
    I know this is rather late but just got home to find a house of ill kids and wife so I won't be able to make it tonight
    Ahh, it is late, and this basically cancels the session, but I totally understand. Been there myself... Next session would be Tuesday in two weeks, if everybody can schedule that.
    Savage Musketeer Roleplaying with a horrific twist: All for One - Régime Diabolique for Savage Worlds is available on the FG store now!

hey i dont know if im too late to join or anything, but i'd like to join XD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosargen View Post
    hey i dont know if im too late to join or anything, but i'd like to join XD
    No, not too late - we still have slots open. Send me a PM with what you'd like to play (just a concept - I have to see how it would fit the group), and a bit of information about yourself, please.

Blog Entries
    Next session tomorrow night, 1800 GMT. We are still at three regulars, so newcomers are welcome.

The group currently is trying to fetch a ship from the Mon Calamari shipyards around Dac, but things have started to go wrong. They let lose some kind of space creature on the ship they came with, which now had to be quarantined and they alienated the shipyard representative who got them through the quarantine before it closed.

Who knows what will happen this time?

Do you still have room? Very interested!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by X-baby longshot View Post
    Do you still have room? Very interested!
    Sent you a message.

I am interested if there is still room. I am new to EotE and FG(played a buch on R20).

Blog Entries
    Playing tonight (still waiting for Judgment). Still trying to get that ship out of dock 127-8 Emicron.

Thread Information