STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

library for Achtung! Cthulhu

does anyone have a library file for Achtung! Cthulhu, or framework where i can complete i for some reason can't seem to figure out where to start.
    Ultimate License holder.

Cluster bombing from B-52s is very, very accurate. The bombs always hit the ground.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tlavalle View Post
    does anyone have a library file for Achtung! Cthulhu, or framework where i can complete i for some reason can't seem to figure out where to start.
    You cant share Achtung Cthulhu content.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    You cant share Achtung Cthulhu content.
    Not sure what I was asking I have the info I was trying to save time sorry
    Ultimate License holder.

Cluster bombing from B-52s is very, very accurate. The bombs always hit the ground.

My advice would be to play Achtung Cthulhu using the savage world's ruleset. You can easily bring in the content using some of the great tools people have created for Savage Worlds - e.g. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...aker-extension.
    Ultimate License Holder
    5e, Call of Cthulhu DM

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Treegreen View Post
    My advice would be to play Achtung Cthulhu using the savage world's ruleset. You can easily bring in the content using some of the great tools people have created for Savage Worlds - e.g. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...aker-extension.
    Agreed. Easy as copy and paste. The easiest parser to use on Fantasy Grounds. If other rulesets users knew about there would be a riot on the forums: "We want the same tool for our game!"
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

hmm, but i really wanted to run in CoC.
    Ultimate License holder.

Quote Originally Posted by tlavalle View Post
    hmm, but i really wanted to run in CoC.
    Go for it! I love CoC, obviously. I just like to make sure people are aware there are two options to run Achtung Cthulhu (Savage Worlds being the other besides CoC). The number of mythos creatures and such isn't so large as to be prohibitive in terms of entering the information yourself. The easiest thing to do would be to create the NPCs/creatures while in Fantasy Grounds and then export the result as a module.
    Ultimate License Holder
    5e, Call of Cthulhu DM

VenomousFiligree
    Go for it! I love CoC, obviously. I just like to make sure people are aware there are two options to run Achtung Cthulhu (Savage Worlds being the other besides CoC).
    Don't forget Fate Core! (and also PDQ briefly).

Go for it! I love CoC, obviously. I just like to make sure people are aware there are two options to run Achtung Cthulhu (Savage Worlds being the other besides CoC). The number of mythos creatures and such isn't so large as to be prohibitive in terms of entering the information yourself. The easiest thing to do would be to create the NPCs/creatures while in Fantasy Grounds and then export the result as a module.
    how would i write the occupations and skills in a mod i tried putting a small one together, but fg doesn't see it.
    Ultimate License holder.

If you have FG open and create a new personality with the CoC ruleset you'll notice the last box under STATISTICS is labeled skills. If you're attempting to do this in notepad++ or something then you'd want to code it like so:

<skills type="string">Skill1 ##, Skill2 ##, ect</skills>

You'd do that for every entry under NPC and would have it appear kind of wherever after the <abilities></abilities> chunk of the NPC stat block. Personally, I think it's easier and faster to just do it from within FG and then export whatever you create before you close the program.
    Last edited by Treegreen; April 25th, 2015 at 23:01.
    Ultimate License Holder
    5e, Call of Cthulhu DM

Thread Information