5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    I'm replacing some icons & tokens I dislike with custom ones.
    In trying to solve this, I figured the simplest thing to do would be to unzip re-zip and see if it worked having changed nothing inside the archive.
    I tried all compression levels and couldn't match the original file size. I left that out earlier because I hadn't noticed at the time the file sizes were mismatched.
    One other thing, the campaign loads fine if left as a folder rather then archiving to .pak. This is why I've concluded I'm doing something wrong.

I am having this issue but on a MacBook Air. I am running Mac high Sierra 10.13.6.

Which ruleset are you having the issue with?
    Can you delete that ruleset in the rulesets folder, and run a new Check For Updates?

Regards,
    JPG

I am having the same issue after the latest patch. I run Traveller MGT2 in FG Classic. I tried removing the CoreRPG file and ran it with admin and was not successful. Any other thoughts on how to correct this?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefweasel View Post
    I am having the same issue after the latest patch. I run Traveller MGT2 in FG Classic. I tried removing the CoreRPG file and ran it with admin and was not successful. Any other thoughts on how to correct this?
    I'm guessing that the error message you're getting is not exactly the same issue as the OP of this thread. It's a different error message. More information here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum..._partyship-xml
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Here is the error i am gettingFG Error.jpg

So something that is new to my campaign dealing with the partys ship which i do not have in my campaigh) is the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefweasel View Post
    Here is the error i am gettingFG Error.jpg

So something that is new to my campaign dealing with the partys ship which i do not have in my campaigh) is the issue.
    Please refer to the tread I linked above - the cause and the upcoming fix is detailed there.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The Traveller issue was address in a hot fix pushed around noon PST.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information