DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Check out the Laboratory forum where we post alpha/beta versions of software and rulesets before release.

Thanks,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hola driador!
    The MoreCore extension contains the funky DCC dice. They are not 3d polyhedral dice - that part of the engine is locked to outsiders.
    It will roll a 3d Fate Dice but report back the results of whichever funky dice you threw.

I have the beginnings of a DCC extension attached and another member leozelig is also working on another port.
    I wrote a simple funky dice extension for the CoreRPG ruleset, but they are only available from the radial menu. The coding is very simple, but creating new dice with their own icons is apparently impossible, literally.

I have the beginnings of a character sheet for DCC RPG. I am trying to mirror the GG fillable pdf character sheets as closely as possible. I am not a coder, so my goal was just to have fields for the GM/players to record their stats. Even a simple "double-click to roll" script takes me forever to figure out. The fancier rulesets have created expectations among players for lots of bells and whistles, but most of those features will probably exceed my coding abilities.

I will post a screenshot. You are welcome to add to it. My intention was just to get something very basic out there, and hopefully, someone smarter than me will improve on it!

Blog Entries
    Screenshot of the DCC RPG ruleset I am working on. I need some icons for AC and HP, but I am not worried about that right now.

Attachment 9637

Thread Information