Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Fighting the people swallowing chicken coops in AAW Game's For Rent, Lease or Conquest:

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Fighting the people swallowing chicken coops in AAW Game's For Rent, Lease or Conquest:
    Just read the concept, it sounded like a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by ShotGun Jolly View Post
    Just read the concept, it sounded like a blast!
    And the game was definitely a blast. We had a couple of FG Con newbies and they thoroughly enjoyed it. It's a great, one-off, light-hearted session scenario - grab it and run it for your friends when you need a break from the more serious campaign gaming. It's a well put together FG module, makes running it with a low level of prep. For a level 7 scenario there aren't any way-out/wacky feats/classes/abilities that make it hard for the GM to remember/work out.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Oh yeah, forgot to mention - Skellan seems to have issues with realtors (those of us from the old country call them estate agents).

For those interested, I used background music from the PC game Ghost Master: https://www.gog.com/game/ghost_master A good tip to GMs looking for background music - keep an eye on sales on GOG and other gaming websites, many game purchases include the soundtrack in MP3 format. Paying $2-$6 for a game with 20+ background music tracks is a bargain!

Thread Information