STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

FG Con VI - Screenshots

Post your screenshots from your games here.

Press the Print Screen key to capture the whole of your FG window - saved as a graphics file in your <FG App Data> folder.

Friday afternoon (North American time) teamspeak channel - 4 games going on (one in Swedish):

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    [SXG] East Texas University / Bacon-omicon
    Escaping Maple Farms and it's inbred hillbilly employes.
    Attachment 9616
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

The party approaches a huge golden dragon. It is fatally wounded, and on death's door. It was confused, and thought the party was going to finish it off. We had some great rolling playing between the bard and the wizard when the dragon finally did die.

Attachment 9617

The party kills a huge red dragon. At this point, two of the party were down, and they were falling at the rate of one character a round. They had about three more chances to do something effective. The cleric then rolled a critical hit on a guided strike spell, bringing a perfect ending to a wonderful session.

Attachment 9618

Blog Entries
    I ran my first session of the completed Maelstrom RPG ruleset at FG Con. We ran a 4hr One Shot called the Fencing Masters.
    The party managed to sneak into a guarded monastery, outnumbered 4 to 1 and escape with the prisoner - earning the enmity of Signor Di Sapristi the Italian Fencing Master!

Thanks Trenloe, Dentos, Eric, Fred and Gilbert for being guinea pigs for me!

I found a few bugs that need some tweaking but mostly it went pretty well.

Blog Entries
    Nice one Wbweather - did you play Text only?

Our One Ring game went well. Really enjoyed GMing my first FGcon game!
    Last edited by Wbweather; April 19th, 2015 at 05:48.

We used Teamspeak with Text for long narratives. I Don't know how to display the image larger unfortunately.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wbweather View Post
    We used Teamspeak with Text for long narratives. I Don't know how to display the image larger unfortunately.
    You can only do that by hosting the image elsewhere and linking to it with [img] [/img] tags.
    When you (or I or someone else) clicks on your image we then still get to see the large view.
    Looks like it was a good session.

This is from my "Drakar och Demoner" game. Had one player that did not show up, but the two players that did manage to complete the task.
    Attachment 9621Attachment 9622

Thread Information