5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Princess of the Apocalypse

Is there an estimated date when we can expect Princes of the Apolocalypse in FG?

I would be interested in HoTDQ and RoT timing as well.

Also, are there any third party adventure modules being developed currently.

I gotta say that the LMoP module absolutely makes me want to get these other modules as well. Zero GM work to run these things over VTT now. Very well done. Also interested in what you guys can say about the time tables and what module lines you plan on adding.

My only complaint is the modules don't always have all the maps you need for every encounter, because the modules don't have these maps. It would be great if those maps were added or I'd even be willing to pay a couple bucks for a supplement add-on for these maps.

Dracones,

You may even want to take a look on some of the cartography sites, as I've seen some people on the Campaign Cartographer forums post their maps, which you could then import yourself (and granted, you'd have to mask them yourself as well).

You may also want to take a look on the Cartographers Guild site.

If you find some freely available, let me know, maybe we could work together to get them masked and in condition to use in a game.

BoomerET
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

For a minute there I was thinking this was a sequel to Princes of the Apocalypse.

But I guess my Princess is in a different castle.

Jeesh, there we go again hijacking threads, my apolgoies.
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadoWWW View Post
    Is there an estimated date when we can expect Princes of the Apolocalypse in FG?
    Soon.... I believe it is awaiting Wizards approval...
    I might have mis-remembered that though so no lynching if Im wrong.

FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Soon.... I believe it is awaiting Wizards approval...
    I might have mis-remembered that though so no lynching if Im wrong.

That would be awesome, I was through Chapter's 1-4 when my computer blew up and I lost it all, so am redoing it, but if it comes out before I'm done, I will DEFINITELY be buying it.
    Any day in which you learn something is not a complete waste - Polgara

I know WoTC mentioned not too long ago that key D&D member was serving Jury Duty and it's kind of messed them up. They're a pretty small team at this point, so if it's someone who makes a lot of the big decisions that could be one reason for the delay.
    Ultimate License Holder
    5e, Call of Cthulhu DM

Any news here. Now that RoT is in the store. Can we get a date on PotA ?

Thread Information