DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Yep very true. Re-done all the notes, exported. Need to make a thumbnail - any clues on that at all dear chaps?

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Need to make a thumbnail - any clues on that at all dear chaps?
    30 degree counter-clockwise rotation, then resize to PNG file, 82 x 87 pixels.

At least that's what I used for The Devil is in the Details (attached).

As seen here:

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

You can put the thumbnail into the .mod afterwards. Just name thumbnail.png and add to the .mod file structure.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

What tool did you use? I just copied the front page to a large .png.

I have Paint and GIMP, no expert though.

I'll use it on the export though so it's all in the one file so I can send to Doug.

I use GIMP. Load up the file and:
    1. Go to Layer -> Transform -> Arbitrary rotation.
    2. Type in -30 for the "Angle" and press "Rotate".
    3. Image -> Autocrop image (this exapands to match the dimensions of the rotated image).
    4. Image -> Scale Image. Click the chain icon to the right of the width/height fields so that it "breaks". Enter width = 82, height = 87 pixels (px) and press "Scale".
    5. File -> Export As. Enter thumbnail.png in the name field, select where you want to save and press the "Export" button.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I use GIMP. Load up the file and:
    1. Go to Layer -> Transform -> Arbitrary rotation.
    2. Type in -30 for the "Angle" and press "Rotate".
    3. Image -> Autocrop image (this exapands to match the dimensions of the rotated image).
    4. Image -> Scale Image. Click the chain icon to the right of the width/height fields so that it "breaks". Enter width = 82, height = 87 pixels (px) and press "Scale".
    5. File -> Export As. Enter thumbnail.png in the name field, select where you want to save and press the "Export" button.
    You sir are a scolar - if we ever meet I'll furnish you with ales.

All I needed was the Autocrop image, looks good, about to Dropbox it and send it to Doug then go to bed, it's 1am - kids up in 6 hours!

I've asked him to give you and Ianmward beta access - be gentle

Cheers!

Thread Information