DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by dberkompas View Post
    That would require you to make changes to the extension (Provided the extension is where the stress tracks are defined). Do you know LUA and XML?

BoomerET
    Yes, I Know. I have already tried to unzip the "DresdenFiles.ext" edit the "record_char_main.xml" overwriting the social and hunger stress sections and zip itagain, but no change in the character after logging in. What am i doing wrong?

Thanx

For Hunger, take a look at char_label_stresstrack4 in strings/strings_campaign.xml

Also, no need to zip it back up.

Leave the .ext as is, unzip the file, and make changes in the folder.

Changes in the folder will over-ride the .ext file.

Make sure to /reload after making changes.

BoomerET
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

...and voila... Thank you very much guys. Really appreciated.

Check in on this thread--any recent plans to continue work to further develop this (or additional) DFRPG extensions for the Fate Core ruleset? Trying to evaluate which base ruleset to use for DFRPG play--this or the original by Valarian. Thanks.

Also another question re: the DFRPG Extension for the Fate Core ruleset: The Consequences area on the Main tab of the character sheet does not seem to allow me to type on Aspect to attach to any given Consequence. Also, error messages consistently spew forth for many, if not all, clicks in this box. Any help here? Thanks

More feedback on this extension (which I'm making use of for an upcoming game, thank you): CT gets constant error messages during use and function of CT tools seems garbled (inconsistent functionality of various buttons). Finally, advancing the round only recognizes Friendly CT entries--Neutral and Hostile are skipped (although the flag can be dragged manually).

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    im not positive but I dont recall ever seeing a NPC sheet with more than 2 tabs....
    Valarian has a three-tab NPC Sheet in The One Ring ruleset, as I’ve recently learned.

Here is a copy of Siggy442's fate extension from the first post on this thread, which currently produces a "Not Found" error on Google Drive. Reposting so other have access to it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

To rekindle interest in the Dresden File RPG, I share this post from jim-butcher.com:

https://www.jim-butcher.com/books/dr...peace-talks-16

Peace Talks (#16)

As of July 22nd, 2019, Peace Talks is in the hands of Jim’s editor! Look for a release date announcement in the next couple weeks.
    We’ll announce further details as we have them!
    Seems like a good time to organize a one-shot or short adventure! I'll volunteer to play

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Hector, I'm not sure whether I'm missing something, or if your attached file aged off, but all I get on your post "reposting" Siggy442's extension is a paperclip followed by Attached Files, and I can't download anything. I've been unable to download what you attached. Could you repost again? Or if I'm just being foolish (definitely a possibility) could you tell me how to download what you've already attached?

Thread Information