5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Friday night RPG group looking to add 1-2 people

We're an RPG group that meets Friday nights, Pacific Time over skype and Fantasy Grounds (I have a full GM license, so players can play for free) looking to add 1-2 new players. We're a stable, long term group but recently real life has increased the professional and/or parental responsibilities of some of our players, so we'd like some new blood to beef up our ranks.

We have several active campaigns, running from outright hack-and-slash to more role-playing based talk fests. There's something for everyone. As a group we're laid back and friendly, ready to help inexperienced players with the rules of whatever game we may be playing.

If you're looking for an online RPG group, or think you might just like to give it a try, and you're available Friday nights, send me a PM or post here.

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    What games do you guys play?
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Quote Originally Posted by LeperColony View Post
    <snip>(I have a full GM license, so players can play for free) </snip>
    You mean ultimate?

Yeah, I mean ultimate (couldn't recall the title). As for what we play, we have several active campaigns at the moment, including Runequest, Shadowrun 3, Fading Suns and Star Wars.

I'd be interested in the Shadowrun or Starwars. PMing.

pm sent
    Life is too short to worry about things you can do nothing about
    Gaming since '78, DM/GMing since '79 (an ultimate grognard)
    Ultimate License owner

Sounds like a lot of fun, sending a PM.

Posting interest, I'll PM

Thank you to everyone who has expressed interest. I've responded to the PMs. Just one note, we are not at this time a 5e group.

Thread Information