DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 16 First 123412 ... Last
    VenomousFiligree
    Next Wednesday (22nd) is looking good, does this suit everyone?

VenomousFiligree
    On the calendar I've scheduled three different start times for next Wednesday (22). The session will be a four hour session. Please indicate which of the three you can attend.

I am able for the 22nd for 1900 central. I will be a first time user FG if that is ok. I am catching up already i don't think there will be a problem.

VenomousFiligree
    More than happy for first time users!

I'll likely have the server up beforehand so we can create some PCs and have a play.

If you have a character concept then feel free to post here and/or fill out your entry on the calendar, so others can get a feel on the party makeup.

This will be my first time playing with Fantasy Grounds as well. I'll sign up as a level 1 Fighter/Tank.

Howdy. I'm certainly interested. I've indicated my interest on the calendar entry.

VenomousFiligree
    Looking like 1800 (GMT+1) is looking good, although there are a couple still to vote.

Please either forward me your PCs (either pdfs or FG xml) or indicate if you'd like to have a PC creation session beforehand.

I'd kinda like to have the PC create session if you're cool with that, sir.

I've created a level 1 paladin.

VenomousFiligree
    I can have the server up for a couple of hours either Friday evening or Saturday evening.

Thread Information