5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... Last
    VenomousFiligree

Midweek UK/Euro DDEX2-1 City of Danger

I plan on running DDEX2-1 City of Danger in the next couple of weeks. The game will be run on a Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. To ensure the game is AL legal the session will be streamed to twitch.tv.

Please register interest below and on the calendar entry here.

Edit:

This Expedition game is now being played on Wednesdays 1800 GMT+1, until all 5 mini adventures are complete.
    Last edited by VenomousFiligree; April 23rd, 2015 at 16:11.

I'm interested (but as in the other thread friday is impossible, so I would have to pass if that's the date the other persons prefer). Also I'm new maybe a bit help by character creation would help, tho I think FG makes it quite easy .

VenomousFiligree
    We'll go with the day that suits the most people. If there's enough interest I can always run a second session.

What days and times are good for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sevensor View Post
    I'm interested (but as in the other thread friday is impossible, so I would have to pass if that's the date the other persons prefer). Also I'm new maybe a bit help by character creation would help, tho I think FG makes it quite easy .
    The wiki has a game tutorial section and two 5e entries on making a character with the licensed 5e player packs and another for creating characters manually. You can find both here. Feel free to give a shout if you still have questions.

VenomousFiligree
    With regards to PC creation, depending when we play I can have the server up beforehand to go through the process.

Thank you Talen and I watched the videos for the Packs (as I had to buy them), and also played around a bit. If possible obviously I'd like to have someone who runs me through it, and I also like to discuss character creation with the GM in general.

Wednesday and Thurday from 17.00 PM would be best I guess.

VenomousFiligree
    Svensor once I've parsed in the races for the Elemental Evil Player's Guide I'll be more than happy to have a PC creation session.

I'll not be able to start any games until 1800 UK / 1900 Central Europe time at the earliest. When can you play until?

I would like to join. 19:00 CEST would be great for me. Could play until 01:00 CEST if necessary.

VenomousFiligree
    Sword of Cyric, any preferred days / days to avoid?

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousFiligree View Post
    Sword of Cyric, any preferred days / days to avoid?
    Well, I'd prefer to reserve the weekends for RL activities (so I'd like Wednesday or Thursday best), but I am so starved for D&D that I would propably join any day as often as I can

Thread Information