5E Character Create Playlist

Thread: Blank Template?

Blank Template?

Over the years I've tried modifying other games to suit my needs, and often I've gotten pretty far with that. This time though I want to start with a blank template and have everything just the way I want it. Is there a "blank" template? If not what files are essential for template (game system) creation?
    "Tis better to die on your feet, then live on your knees."

Quote Originally Posted by Visvalor View Post
    Over the years I've tried modifying other games to suit my needs, and often I've gotten pretty far with that. This time though I want to start with a blank template and have everything just the way I want it. Is there a "blank" template? If not what files are essential for template (game system) creation?
    The best "blank template" you can use is the CoreRPG ruleset - the base ruleset that most v3.0 rulesets are based on. There are various threads and videos available on the forum showing you how to create a character sheet without coding. But if you want to code, you're best starting with CoreRPG and either writing an extension or layering a ruleset on top.

There are a number of videos on the Wiki (link at the top of the page) a good one to look at first is this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG9ovku3T48
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    And you might like to use this too for a basic Combat Tracker and Character Sheet Extension.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...on-for-CoreRPG

FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Thread Information