5E Character Create Playlist

DM assisted character creation?

I'm looking into Fantasy Grounds to run a possible 5e game with players in different states/cities. If I had the Ultimate licence, and the D&D DLC, for my players to log in and create characters, can I view their screens to help them with character creation? Like a windows remote desktop. So I can see where they are in the creation process and be able to help if they get stuck by telling them what to click.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered already, I attempted to search but may not have used the proper phrases.

You can't see exactly what is happening on the player screen. But, you can open their character sheet and see all the data they are entering as they enter it - so you can pretty much see what point they're at and talk them through where to find data in the library etc..
    Last edited by Trenloe; April 11th, 2015 at 03:06.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Okay, sounds good enough. Thanks for the answer!

You can't see exactly what is happening on the player screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    You can't see exactly what is happening on the player screen.
    Oh yeah -thanks for spotting that.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information